CafeMom is experiencing issues that should be resolved soon
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

June Randoms! **Last Goal- 8552 By Saturday**

Posted by   + Show Post

June's here!! This is the random post for the month. Post a vent, share stories, post pics, anything... BUT DON'T BUMP THIS POST! When we reach goals, I'll post a new one :)

Enjoy ladies <3

by on May. 31, 2012 at 11:54 PM
Replies (8571-8578):
graciefreesoul
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 8:42 PM

lol the packing i started was for moving...i don't have a house to move to yet tho LOL but we're going 'home' friday...haven't started packing for that...my daughter is now packing for the move too haha

Quoting MrsSexyCurtains:

Girl I should have started packing monday and I just started yesterday lol We leave tonight...oops!

Quoting graciefreesoul:

i started packing!!!!

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Jun. 30, 2012 at 8:42 PM
Where is home?

Quoting graciefreesoul:

lol the packing i started was for moving...i don't have a house to move to yet tho LOL but we're going 'home' friday...haven't started packing for that...my daughter is now packing for the move too haha

Quoting MrsSexyCurtains:

Girl I should have started packing monday and I just started yesterday lol We leave tonight...oops!

Quoting graciefreesoul:

i started packing!!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
graciefreesoul
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 8:43 PM

if it's too hot i'm not coming out lol my daughter is 13 so she'll be ok with staying in...

Quoting MrsSexyCurtains:

My fil owns an acre outside the city limits so we are going to pop fireworks! 

Quoting graciefreesoul:

what are ya'll doing for the 4th? i'm gonna be sitn under the air at the house haha

graciefreesoul
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 8:45 PM

ft smith arkansas...only a 3.5 hr drive but i don't look forward to it even from here (oklahoma) after all the roadtrips i made from atlanta to ft smith or atlanta to here the last 3 years...(11 and 13hrs straight thru)...i'll just be glad to get this overwith! lol

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

Where is home?

Quoting graciefreesoul:

Quoting MrsSexyCurtains:

Quoting graciefreesoul:

i started packing!!!!

MrsSexyCurtains
by Jasmine on Jun. 30, 2012 at 10:21 PM
It's 16 hrs for us ugh my bum hurts from driving.

Quoting graciefreesoul:

ft smith arkansas...only a 3.5 hr drive but i don't look forward to it even from here (oklahoma) after all the roadtrips i made from atlanta to ft smith or atlanta to here the last 3 years...(11 and 13hrs straight thru)...i'll just be glad to get this overwith! lol

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

Where is home?

Quoting graciefreesoul:

Quoting MrsSexyCurtains:

Quoting graciefreesoul:

i started packing!!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsSexyCurtains
by Jasmine on Jun. 30, 2012 at 10:21 PM

Quoting graciefreesoul:

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

Where is home?

Quoting graciefreesoul:

Quoting MrsSexyCurtains:

Quoting graciefreesoul:

i started packing!!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
graciefreesoul
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 10:34 PM

ughhh oh gosh no...i'd prolly just turn around and go back after just the first hour haha...reminds me of all the times i was driving back to abilene and would see the sign sayn how many miles to el paso...was around 600 or something....i was SO glad it wasn't me lol!

Quoting MrsSexyCurtains:

Quoting graciefreesoul:

graciefreesoul
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 10:54 PM

goodbye june!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)