Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

shabby tutu outfit!

Posted by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 3:48 PM
  • 18 Replies

What do you think?
Sorry for cruddy cell picture!
Would you buy this?
How much would you spend?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 3:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SLGross215
Feeling lazy today :D
Today at 12:07 PM
by Sarah on Jun. 1, 2012 at 3:50 PM

Very cute. Not sure what I'd spend though

melliburger
by Melli on Jun. 1, 2012 at 4:06 PM

It's cute :)

I wouldn't buy it, I have a boy :) lol

Brieshon
by Silver Member on Jun. 1, 2012 at 4:07 PM
It's super adorable, but I'd be worried about the strings coming out of the fabric strips.

I'm awful at pricing... I usually look up similar things to see when they go for.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
0oSamanthaKayo0
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 4:17 PM
What do you mean the strings? Like the ribbon? I have it knotted on each side so the fabric doesn't slide...

Quoting Brieshon:

It's super adorable, but I'd be worried about the strings coming out of the fabric strips.

I'm awful at pricing... I usually look up similar things to see when they go for.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Brieshon
by Silver Member on Jun. 1, 2012 at 4:22 PM
I mean the threads coming loose from the fabric strips edges. I am mobile, do I can't tell what kind of fabric it is. :)

Quoting 0oSamanthaKayo0:

What do you mean the strings? Like the ribbon? I have it knotted on each side so the fabric doesn't slide...

Quoting Brieshon:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Katie6382
by Ruby Member on Jun. 1, 2012 at 4:29 PM
1 mom liked this
I love it! I would pay at least $25 or $30 for it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bekalynne440
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 4:37 PM
I love it! I'm frugal with our clothes budget (lots of second hand) so I'm not sure I'd buy it, solely for that reason. If I saw it for sale though, I'd think it might be $15-$20.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
0oSamanthaKayo0
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 4:44 PM
1 mom liked this
Ah! They a meant to fray some. And hand wash, lay flat to dry.
It is a quilting fabric. No stretch.

Quoting Brieshon:

I mean the threads coming loose from the fabric strips edges. I am mobile, do I can't tell what kind of fabric it is. :)

Quoting 0oSamanthaKayo0:

Quoting Brieshon:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
0oSamanthaKayo0
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 4:45 PM
I am the same way! Was thinking about $20 including shipping with delivery confirmation.

Quoting bekalynne440:

I love it! I'm frugal with our clothes budget (lots of second hand) so I'm not sure I'd buy it, solely for that reason. If I saw it for sale though, I'd think it might be $15-$20.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bekalynne440
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 4:53 PM

That seems a pretty good price!

Quoting 0oSamanthaKayo0:

I am the same way! Was thinking about $20 including shipping with delivery confirmation.

Quoting bekalynne440:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)