Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

Getting craft pics off android help

Posted by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 11:01 PM
  • 18 Replies

Can anybody tell me how I unload my pics off of my android. I just took a pic on the coaster I crocheted today and want to post it on here.

Any help would be appreciated.

by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 11:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Jun. 11, 2012 at 11:02 PM
If you are on mobile go to your home page, at the top of mine it has a link with directions to text pics
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
melliburger
by Melli on Jun. 11, 2012 at 11:04 PM

Or you can connect your phone to your computer via USB and drag it onto your desktop and upload it to cm that way

smile357
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 11:04 PM

I'm trying to take them off my mobile and load them on to the comp.

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

If you are on mobile go to your home page, at the top of mine it has a link with directions to text pics

smile357
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 11:06 PM

I'm not even seeing it in any file when I open the files from the card in the phone. I'm opening the usb storage and I don't see it.

Quoting melliburger:

Or you can connect your phone to your computer via USB and drag it onto your desktop and upload it to cm that way

melliburger
by Melli on Jun. 11, 2012 at 11:07 PM

did you check my files? or go into your sd card folder and see if there are photos there?

WHenever I do that, there is always a folder labeled either pictures, or going into the media folder there will be the pictures. It also depends on if you save all your pics on the phone or sd card.

Quoting smile357:

I'm not even seeing it in any file when I open the files from the card in the phone. I'm opening the usb storage and I don't see it.

Quoting melliburger:

smile357
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 11:11 PM

ok, dumb question and I'm sorry, but how do you save you pic to either the phone or SD card. I just took it. I don't even know if I saved it.

Quoting melliburger:

did you check my files? or go into your sd card folder and see if there are photos there?

WHenever I do that, there is always a folder labeled either pictures, or going into the media folder there will be the pictures. It also depends on if you save all your pics on the phone or sd card.

Quoting smile357:

Quoting melliburger:

melliburger
by Melli on Jun. 11, 2012 at 11:15 PM

There should be an option to check. It really depends on your phone and which one you have! Even if it's just on your phone when you poen the phone files on your computer you should find it. If you know the name of hte pic you can do a search in the files of your phone

Quoting smile357:

ok, dumb question and I'm sorry, but how do you save you pic to either the phone or SD card. I just took it. I don't even know if I saved it.

Quoting melliburger:

Quoting smile357:

Quoting melliburger:

sreichelt26
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 11:28 PM

There should be a file called DCIM, then go to Camera and they should be in there.

OR you can email it to yourself and save on the computer

Quoting smile357:

Quoting melliburger:

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Jun. 11, 2012 at 11:30 PM
Oooooh gotcha! Sounds like the other ladies helped ya out. Sounds confusing! Lol

Quoting smile357:

I'm trying to take them off my mobile and load them on to the comp.

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GamerMom1
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 12:50 AM
You probably know this but make sure you always eject mass storage devices from your computer
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN