Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Getting craft pics off android help

Posted by   + Show Post

Can anybody tell me how I unload my pics off of my android. I just took a pic on the coaster I crocheted today and want to post it on here.

Any help would be appreciated.

by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 11:01 PM
Replies (11-18):
GamerMom1
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 12:54 AM
To make life easy if this doesn't work you could get the app called Dropbox for your phone. I use it to transfer photos from computer to computer in my house.
smile357
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 8:37 AM

Thank you everyone soo much. I was finally able to do it. 

smile357
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 8:40 AM

thank you for helping, I had no clue what DCIM stood for. As soon as I opened it, it was right there. I don't know it you know the answer but in the computer where my pics are can I rename them rather than have the number of the pic there and still have them work when I select one for something?

Quoting GamerMom1:

To make life easy if this doesn't work you could get the app called Dropbox for your phone. I use it to transfer photos from computer to computer in my house.

GamerMom1
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 10:24 AM
Yea once they are in your computer you can rename them. Be careful though, if you name two different pics the same thing, you will delete one of them. With most cases, the computer will show you a warning sign before that happens

Quoting smile357:

GamerMom1
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 10:25 AM
Oh btw, android phones are auto save to your memory card once you down load them to the phone
TheHare
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 1:04 PM

If you have a USB to miniUSB cord you could do it (you have that cord if you have the kind of charger where the cord detaches).

You could hit the "share" button and email it to yourself.

You could use the Facebook app and upload it to facebook.

You could text it to your email address.

mandarose
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 1:08 PM
I just email them to myself. And every three months I plug my phone in and download them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
smile357
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 1:27 PM

I actually found the file they're in. Thank you everyone.  I just now have to go in and relable things so I don't just see number...that's for another day.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)