Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

What's a craft?

Posted by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 8:24 AM
  • 12 Replies
What's a craft you wish you could do? I sew but I really want to learn to sew clothes for myself and my dd. anytime I've tried to, it turns out looking horrible!!! And doesn't fit. So what would u like to learn to do?
by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 8:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
black.eyeliner
by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 10:26 AM
Dying wool. I want to do handpainting which is highly sought after. I am going to start this soon.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angelbr
by Melissa on Jun. 15, 2012 at 10:35 AM

Quilting.. i want to make each of my boys a quilt but i have no clue where to start lol.. I think my friend and i are going to attempt to make our kids some this summer. 

MissElissa21
by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 10:51 AM

I am trying to learn to make my clothes. I am working on making a my size dress form and then figuring out how to make the clothes! I am really bad at making tops and pants, but I am determined to figure it out!

melliburger
by Melli on Jun. 15, 2012 at 12:19 PM

I don't know... I would like to make my own clay jewelry pieces, and learn metal stamping. But those are different components of jewelry making. I'd alos like to learn resin making. and a few other things!

diamond02
by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 1:27 PM

drawing as my pics look like a child has done themlaughing

roxxyt
by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 1:32 PM
Joann's sometimes holds basic quilting classes, it's a great way to learn the basics. I took one through a local quilt shop many years ago. Just one to get the basics and you can fly from their.

Quoting angelbr:

Quilting.. i want to make each of my boys a quilt but i have no clue where to start lol.. I think my friend and i are going to attempt to make our kids some this summer. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaSulli2005
by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 3:05 PM

I'd love to spin my own yarn. 

lil_mama06
by Debbie on Jun. 15, 2012 at 4:47 PM

Sew clothes and make soap...

angelbr
by Melissa on Jun. 15, 2012 at 5:28 PM

I have thought about those but I live over 30 miles from the nearest Joanns :( I live in a small area, I will have to see about the quilt shop that is a little closer to me! Thanks!

Quoting roxxyt:

Joann's sometimes holds basic quilting classes, it's a great way to learn the basics. I took one through a local quilt shop many years ago. Just one to get the basics and you can fly from their.

Quoting angelbr:

black.eyeliner
by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 6:37 PM
Youtube !

Quoting angelbr:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN