Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

TGIF! I am so glad it's Friday, are you?

What a week.. What a week. I am so thankful for today. What about you? What are you doing today?

by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 10:29 AM
Replies (31-36):
black.eyeliner
by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 6:08 PM
No more barfing but still bad.

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

I am glad you are doing better!!!!! That's great. How about your pooch?

Quoting black.eyeliner:

I actually am having a good day. Dan put a recliner in the craft room so I could help with putting the room back together and still nap if I need to. I have been organizing drawers with my teenage daughters help. I feel good about today. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
melliburger
by Melli on Jun. 15, 2012 at 7:20 PM
Thank you! I hope so!

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

I hope you are able o hav a good weekend despite being at the in laws!!

Quoting melliburger:

Not really excited it's Friday. We are leaving in like an hour to head to hubby's parent's house. fun fun fun three hours in the car! I'm bringing along my yarn and my current project. ummmm who knows that they'll wanna do this weekend so we'll see about that.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bunNtheoven
by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 8:14 PM

My husband wants to take me ice skating lol I'm not sure if it would be a good idea on our relaxing getaway. We might fall down too much and end up being sore when we come home lol

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

Sounds like a nice relaxing day!!! :) are you excite for Tahoe? Any plans while you are there?

Quoting bunNtheoven:

Yes! I'm so glad its Friday and I don't have ANYTHING planned! I'm working on the picnic blanket...i have a long way to go lol I just took progress pics...I'll post in a few minutes. I'm still in my robe...need to eat breakfast. . .Kids are going through a big toy box in the living room... Feels good to have a day at home with no plans! Tomorrow is my sisters baby shower/house warming party,...then hubby & I are leaving to Tahoe for 2 nights on Tuesday! So excited about that!

Have a great Friday & weekend!!

graciefreesoul
by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 9:53 PM

as opposed to wednesday and yesterday? VERY!!! i still got one more workday so i don't get very happy on fridays anymore lol

mandarose
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 7:06 AM

We were at Lake Erie in Erie PA. It is so pretty up there. The water was freezing though. Brr. I got my dad an ash tray and coffee cup set. Both of them have a huge bass on it and it says Kiss my Bass. It may not seem like a good gift but my daddy will love it and when i saw it i immediately knew i had to buy it. He's from Arkansas and loves fishing and smokes.

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

Ah, what beach were you at? Sounds like a marvelous day! What dis you get for fathers day?

Quoting mandarose:

I am very happy today is Friday. We spent the day at the beach, ate at a great hamburger and hot dog joint, and bought my dad an awesome fathers day gift. We are now headed to the in laws house to stay the weekens and take the kids home with us (they spent the week at their house).

vaprincess323
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 1:16 PM

I was off yesterday from work, last night went to watch the races at Southside Speedway.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN