Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

OT: My heart is breaking... **thank you update in replies**

Posted by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 3:04 AM
  • 27 Replies
Well..they are not going to continue with my friend's dad's (he's like a father to me!) chemo-the cancer has progressed too far & it apparently hasn't been helping much anyway,just making him nauseous.he's in the hospital now & is not likely to be leaving.he had a heart attack Sat. night-- it could be anytime now,or he could be under hospice care in the hospital for a while,we don't know right now.   I'm trying to be strong for the family of my heart.  :(

by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 3:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
melliburger
by Melli on Jun. 19, 2012 at 3:23 AM

(((((BIG HUGS)))))) I'm so sorry Shell

stockuponlove
by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 3:28 AM
I am so sorry. I just couldn't imagine that. My love and prayers are with you and the family.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
prego_jessi
by Bronze Member on Jun. 19, 2012 at 4:17 AM
Omg, I am so sorry!!!! My mom passed away in oct. from lung cancer, it's a hard thing to have to go through. If you need anyone to talk to feel free to message me.
mandarose
by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 7:30 AM

I'm so sorry hun. Hugs go to you and that family. My grandpa had lung cancer for four years and fought hard until the last six months. Then it hit him really hard and he ended up in hospice care at my dads house. We were very fortunate to have someone with him in the room, even thought it was my mom, when he passed. I know the pain you are feeling. Just keep reminding them that he is going to go to a much better place and it will help them a little. Not a whole lot, but it will help. That's how i got through it.

mariesmama
by Gold Member on Jun. 19, 2012 at 7:59 AM

oh shell be strong for your friend, but dont be afraid to greive either i was never able to truely grieve for my mom, it would have scared my daughter my condolences and if you need to talk, message me

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Jun. 19, 2012 at 8:55 AM
*hugs* I am so sorry...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jennifair
by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 9:23 AM

im sorry

Moms_Angels1960
by Bronze Member on Jun. 19, 2012 at 9:33 AM

I'm so sorry I know how heart breaking all of that is. Hugs! Praying for all of you.

mommytohuddy
by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 9:37 AM
So sorry. Will be thinking of you. Bigs hugs being sent your way.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
beadfairy
by Member on Jun. 19, 2012 at 10:27 AM

Awe, I am so sorry! That is such a horrible position to be in, literally waiting for someone to pass. I hope that he is not in any pain and that the people who love him most get to be with him. Prayers for you and his family as well. :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN