Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

anyone wanna make me this as a baby gift? lol

Posted by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 5:52 AM
  • 30 Replies

ok not really I would never ask ppl to just make me something lol. But ugh Im getting frustrated trying to find a cute crib bedding set for my baby girl, that doesn't cost so much. They all seem to cost $50 or more & honestly I just don't have that to spend on just bedding. I have some sheets & stuff, mostly I just need a cute bumper, but can't find anything cute & inexpensive. ugh i wish i could sew well enough to do it myself.

by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 5:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dsmills8668
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 6:14 AM
I bought the breathable bumpers..they come in different colors.. regular bumpers u don't use for very long anyway.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommieof1b4g
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 6:18 AM

where at? how much are they?

Quoting dsmills8668:

I bought the breathable bumpers..they come in different colors.. regular bumpers u don't use for very long anyway.

alnilam
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 7:15 AM

have you looked at amazon.com, I have bought complete bedding sets for under 50 dollars,   

mommieof1b4g
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 7:22 AM

i will look. i looked on ebay but it was all either boy or just not cute & looked really old

Quoting alnilam:

have you looked at amazon.com, I have bought complete bedding sets for under 50 dollars,   

AriannasMommy84
by Crystal on Jun. 20, 2012 at 7:52 AM
If my machine was working and I had the time, I'd make the crib bumpers for you!

Quoting mommieof1b4g:

ok not really I would never ask ppl to just make me something lol. But ugh Im getting frustrated trying to find a cute crib bedding set for my baby girl, that doesn't cost so much. They all seem to cost $50 or more & honestly I just don't have that to spend on just bedding. I have some sheets & stuff, mostly I just need a cute bumper, but can't find anything cute & inexpensive. ugh i wish i could sew well enough to do it myself.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
things4us5
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 7:58 AM

We can't find a crib that my short ass can reach into...and I already had gotten crib bumpers...but we're not using them now we're just going to have to let her sleep in the pack'n'play... I'm due Sept 12th, you?

We had them in those space saver bags and opened the bags for a yardsale we had---no one bought them though. They hve butterflys and dragonflys on it. It's the bumpers,bedding,a diaper holder, and curtains.

dsmills8668
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 7:59 AM
Babies r us..I think they are like 25$. I bought mine 4 yrs ago. And am using them with my newest child. I love them for when they are older helps keep their arms and legs from getting stuck when they toss and turn at night

Quoting mommieof1b4g:

where at? how much are they?

Quoting dsmills8668:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommieof1b4g
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 8:00 AM

aww thank you! your to sweet!! i have a machine, just cant use it very well lol. not yet anyway.

Quoting AriannasMommy84:

If my machine was working and I had the time, I'd make the crib bumpers for you!

Quoting mommieof1b4g:

Boobah
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 8:03 AM
We dont use bumpers or blankets so we just have sheets then get a nice blanket for when they are older. Saves a lot of money and safer!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gnance
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 8:06 AM
1 mom liked this
Honestly, you don't really need a crib bumper or a fancy matching quilt. I have 3 kids and we had a set but I never really used it except to make room look pretty before baby came. All you need is a couple sets of sheets, and a couple light weight blankets. You aren't supposed to use bumper once baby can move which happens early because they suffocate and then you aren't supposed to use it later cause they can stand on it and climb out. It's pretty useless and costs a lot of money. Also the big blankets are too heavy to use when small and harder to wash, which you will do a lot due to all the spit up poop and other baby yuck. Really, save your money. If you don't have it right now, save it for things you really will need, wipes and diapers! :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN