Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

TGIF! What are you making today? How are you?

Happy Friday! How are you today? What are your plans for the day? Are you crafting? If so, what are you making?

How's the weather?

Any plans for the weekend?

Let's chat!

by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 8:20 AM
Replies (21-30):
Turtledoves
by Silver Member on Jun. 22, 2012 at 9:45 AM
I'm FINALLY finishing up DD's birthday dress. I only have about 6" of scalloped edging to do yet! Dd also lost my crochet hook, so hopefully I'll be able to find it; quick finish it and post some pictures!

Today's hot and overcast - yucky combo!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamabearlehman
by Member on Jun. 22, 2012 at 9:48 AM
Happy Birthday Keetah!!!!!!!

Quoting Keetah:

Today is my birthday, so I want to make something. Maybe a strawberry pie? It is currently raining so I am trying to wait out the sun with 2 very anxious kiddo's.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Jun. 22, 2012 at 9:59 AM

I hear socks are REALLY tedious work to do! Knitting or crocheting?

Quoting kateknits:

I have to work all day but I plan to work on the second sock from my hand spun on my break.

I'm going to pick up the house when I get home from work and then watch TV with my kids because hubby has to work tonight.

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Jun. 22, 2012 at 9:59 AM

Ah, I would love to go spend some time laying by the pool! :) I call my kidlet a monster too. ;)

Quoting Firsttimemom296:

Spending time with my little monster ;) JF shes not a bad monster shes a good one I just like calling her monster and not princess lol. We may go see her great aunt and if it's nice swim in the pool

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Jun. 22, 2012 at 10:00 AM

You should definitely show off the remote if you make it - sounds cute!

Quoting ABCs_mom:

My plans for the day are to take it easy and hopefully  do somework on Ben's cart cover. I finished it but it won't fit around the carts so I have to remove and redo the elastic in it. I also want to start on a felt game remote for Ben(He is always trying to play wioth daddy's real one). And maybe one or two sippy cup/bottle name bands.

This weekend we are going to a post wide pool party ( Sat) and then just what ever else comes to mind the rest of the weekend.

Weather is sunny and  80 degrees here.  A nice day for a nice long walk. Or some play time at the park

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Jun. 22, 2012 at 10:01 AM

I wish we could get some rain today here! That is great you finished the paper work for child support, I hope that all works out for you!:)

Quoting mamabearlehman:

It's hot and muggy. It's suppose to rain all weekend, which I love. The kids will be painting sun catchers today and I'll probably make a hat or 2. I'll probably finish a baby flapper hat and I want to start a nightmare before christmas hat. It's only 9:30 and today has been awesome. Our caseworker just came by and we finished up the paperwork to get child support for our foster daughter from her deadbeat parents. She really needs some new shoes and a dresser for her room. I can't wait to take her shopping when we start getting checks. She'll be so excited. Plus, with that money we will be able to send her to the drama camp she's been talking about for about a month. Things are working out :-)

maris1192
by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 10:01 AM

I'm working on finishing up these wall letters for my aunts baby shower gift. All I need left is to add ribbon to the top and the bottom to hang the animals.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ABCs_mom
by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 10:02 AM

I will. My issue with that right now is it won;t be in the usual colors if I make it now because I don't have any black/dark grey felt

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

You should definitely show off the remote if you make it - sounds cute!

Quoting ABCs_mom:

My plans for the day are to take it easy and hopefully  do somework on Ben's cart cover. I finished it but it won't fit around the carts so I have to remove and redo the elastic in it. I also want to start on a felt game remote for Ben(He is always trying to play wioth daddy's real one). And maybe one or two sippy cup/bottle name bands.

This weekend we are going to a post wide pool party ( Sat) and then just what ever else comes to mind the rest of the weekend.

Weather is sunny and  80 degrees here.  A nice day for a nice long walk. Or some play time at the park

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Jun. 22, 2012 at 10:05 AM

Hooray for finishing works in progress!!!! :D I hope you can find your hook!

Quoting Turtledoves:

I'm FINALLY finishing up DD's birthday dress. I only have about 6" of scalloped edging to do yet! Dd also lost my crochet hook, so hopefully I'll be able to find it; quick finish it and post some pictures!

Today's hot and overcast - yucky combo!

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Jun. 22, 2012 at 10:05 AM

Cute! Did you make the animals?

Quoting maris1192:

I'm working on finishing up these wall letters for my aunts baby shower gift. All I need left is to add ribbon to the top and the bottom to hang the animals.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN