Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TGIF! What are you making today? How are you?

Happy Friday! How are you today? What are your plans for the day? Are you crafting? If so, what are you making?

How's the weather?

Any plans for the weekend?

Let's chat!

by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 8:20 AM
Replies (61-67):
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Jun. 23, 2012 at 9:03 AM
Lol!!!!!

Quoting AriannasMommy84:

lol now I want strawberries. =-( I was on a Cucumber(& honey mustard) kick, and the other night I pouted and reminded my husband that i was sick and NEEDED canteloupe. (no, I'm not preg!!!!)  guess, when he gets home I'll say "ohhhhh, baaaaaaabe! I want strawberries!!!!!" LOL

Quoting angelbr:

LOL that is what I said when they weighed them... wasnt expecting that many. We went to a farm and picked them.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Jun. 23, 2012 at 9:04 AM
Glad that your stresses worked out and your mom is cancer free!!!!!

Quoting Larisa72:

might get back to work on cleaning the room - AGAIN...have 2 dresses cut out for a friend's little girl, so I might start on them as well.  Now that I've gotten rid of 2 HUGE freaking sources of stress, I have more energy to focus on creative stuff (in the course of 2 weeks, my mother was told she had breast cancer, then when she went for a follow up, there were no cancer cells found....talk about stressful!! AND, I sat down today and worked on meal plans and discovered that I actually had enough inventory to get 2 more weeks of dinners...which is great since we are really tight financially right now due to adding a new car payment and having to start the monthly payments for DSs online schooling)......or, I may just say the heck with it and knit in front of the tv....lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Jun. 23, 2012 at 9:05 AM
Make little felt eye masks! Capes. Let them decorate cookies with their super hero emblem!

Quoting stef88:

i am looking for ideaS on a birthday party i will have soon ...theme ''Superheroes'' for a three year old ANY IDEAS????? )

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Jun. 23, 2012 at 9:06 AM
Holy moly! !!!! That is a lot of berries!!!

Quoting angelbr:

ya they are yummy! We picked 43lbs of berries LOL.. I just cut some up for shortcake and the rest is going to be jam here pretty soon! 

Quoting AriannasMommy84:

Yuuuum!

Quoting angelbr:

We are going to pick strawberries here soon to make jam and strawberry shortcake! Am hoping it doesnt rain though lol its kinda cloudy.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Jun. 23, 2012 at 9:07 AM
Bummer!!! I hope you guys can get it fixed soon!

Quoting MrsSexyCurtains:

I'm home without a car :(. Hubbys tires grace out in his car so he took mine. I wanted to go to Walmart bt I guess not lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Jun. 23, 2012 at 9:07 AM
They are super super easy to make!

Quoting lil_mama06:

Today is payday so probably go shopping for tutu making supplies. I'm going to give it a whirl..The little girl I have in my care right now had her birthday last week. So I'm going to make her one. And hopefully make all the girls some 4th of july ones. My neice is an exotic dancer and she wants one. I said to hang on and I'll see IF I can make them first..They seem easy enough .. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Jun. 23, 2012 at 9:08 AM
Yay! For bowling!!! I love bowling!

Quoting Mom2Jase:

Were taking the kiddos bowling. We get coupons for free bowling from kidsbowlfree.com.

Then hopefully some shopping for sewing supplies I am out of. The boys used all my elastic making slingshots.

And after the kids are in bed I'm going to try a new pattern.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)