Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

Happy Saturday! Are You Crafting?

Posted by on Jun. 23, 2012 at 8:54 AM
  • 54 Replies
1 mom liked this
How are you today? How is the weather? What are you up to today?

If you are crafting, what ya making?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 23, 2012 at 8:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Jun. 23, 2012 at 8:55 AM
My cousin and her husband are leaving today. When they hit the road I have a new prototype thing I am working on as a gift to T! :) If it turns out welling think I will list a few in my store.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babynurse454
by on Jun. 23, 2012 at 8:58 AM
I hope to craft tomorrow, today is a wild and busy day. Im a scrapbooker, and re do furniture, I ordered the new Fiskers Letter Press from HSN when they had the world launch sunday night, it arrived yesterday im so excited to use this machine! I have a addiction to crafting machine's, .lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Jun. 23, 2012 at 8:58 AM
Sounds like a lot of fun!!!! :)

Quoting babynurse454:

I hope to craft tomorrow, today is a wild and busy day. Im a scrapbooker, and re do furniture, I ordered the new Fiskers Letter Press from HSN when they had the world launch sunday night, it arrived yesterday im so excited to use this machine! I have a addiction to crafting machine's, .lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mariesmama
by Gold Member on Jun. 23, 2012 at 9:04 AM

we're goin outside soon to see if we see more hot air baloons 2 went over our house and 2 looked like they were going down behind the apartments on the next block

syndi698
by on Jun. 23, 2012 at 9:26 AM
Hey, Hey,Hay!!! Road trip for us. On our way to CT!!! I haven't been crafty :( but lots of ideas :) so when I get home I'm getting it in lol beautiful weather by the way! Enjoy!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsSexyCurtains
by Jasmine on Jun. 23, 2012 at 10:16 AM
We are having a bar b que with all of hubbys friends from work. We are going to be busy all day cooking, cleaning and hosting! Lol no crafting for me today :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mandarose
by on Jun. 23, 2012 at 10:20 AM

Good morning. The weather is better here today so we are going to go do a little shopping and take the kids out to lunch. We just ordered them the bright light pillows and blankets and they will be here in 4-6 weeks. They are going to be so excited. I am hoping i can work on crocheting a summer scarf this afternoon but that would depend on when we get home. I hope everyone has a great day.

roxxyt
by on Jun. 23, 2012 at 10:23 AM
Good morning, so much going on today, have guys here doing my floor for my studio. I have to strip paint off of a table top and restrain it to use on my wine barrel for my new kitchen table yeah. Dh is redoing his mancave also so lots going on.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Jun. 23, 2012 at 10:49 AM
So cool!!

Quoting mariesmama:

we're goin outside soon to see if we see more hot air baloons 2 went over our house and 2 looked like they were going down behind the apartments on the next block

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Jun. 23, 2012 at 10:49 AM
Have a great road trip! What are you doing in CT?

Quoting syndi698:

Hey, Hey,Hay!!! Road trip for us. On our way to CT!!! I haven't been crafty :( but lots of ideas :) so when I get home I'm getting it in lol beautiful weather by the way! Enjoy!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN