Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

Fingerless Gloves Tutorial!

Posted by   + Show Post

I finished my latest tutorial! Check it out HERE!

If anyone makes these, let me know how you like the tutorial and end result, and please share pics! :)

I had my sister model for me, here are the ones I made for her.

by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 6:21 PM
Replies (21-23):
melliburger
by Melli on Jun. 29, 2012 at 6:28 PM

Just a bit ;) lol I was going to freak out and wonder what I did wrong in my tutorial :D

Quoting mandarose:

Haha, did I scare ya for a minute?

Quoting melliburger:

ribbing is 6 rows, then five more knitting rows before thumb hole :) lol phew.

Quoting mandarose:

Oh no. lol. The ribbing is the first six rows, right? Or five? Anyhow. I'm counting that too.

Quoting melliburger:

are you on the 9th row after the ribbing? It's only supposed to be 5 rows, then you start the thumb hole... :) I have pictures up to the thumbhole process on the tutorial!

Quoting mandarose:

=?utf-8?B?VGhlIHN0YXJ0IG9mIGEgd3Jpc3Qgd2FybWVyLg==?=

I started this and it doesnt look right to me. I'm only on my 9th row though so its hard to tell. I javent even started on the thumb hole. How does it look to you? Is this how yours looked at this point?

mandarose
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 7:46 PM
Thats funny. Its not you, its me. Oh lord, if I had a dollar every time I said that I would be rich. Hehe. Does it look right? I dont think my stitches are right. I dunno.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
melliburger
by Melli on Jun. 29, 2012 at 7:55 PM
1 mom liked this

It looks right. as long as you're doing hte knit stitch pretty much the rest of the time (except for the last rib) you're good :D

Quoting mandarose:

Thats funny. Its not you, its me. Oh lord, if I had a dollar every time I said that I would be rich. Hehe. Does it look right? I dont think my stitches are right. I dunno.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)