Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

CaN I buy some of your babmboo fabric for inserts??

Posted by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 11:00 PM
  • 8 Replies

If anyone has any? I only have $11 in my bank account and my baby girl is breaking out from the MF Im using. I have a few cotton flats but its not enough to even get me through a day. I dont get paid for at least another week, at that time I will be ordering enough to replace all my MF inserts, but until then... anyone wanna help a momma out? Please?! :)

by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 11:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
lalaboosh
by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 11:01 PM

I have some diapers I could send you if you can pay shipping.

Natasha31488
by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 11:03 PM

Quoting lalaboosh:

Really!? As long as theyre not MF and shipping is $11 or less, that would be great!!

lalaboosh
by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 11:05 PM

Idk what MF means. They're the cotton prefolds from Simplecloth.com and I have three sizes, newborn - three year old. And I'm sure shipping won't be much, they're light after all.

Quoting Natasha31488:

Quoting lalaboosh:

Really!? As long as theyre not MF and shipping is $11 or less, that would be great!!

Natasha31488
by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 11:08 PM

Oh MF is microfiber. I dont know what size she is, shes a really big girl at 17 months shes roughly 25lbs and in 2T/24 months

Quoting lalaboosh:

Idk what MF means. They're the cotton prefolds from Simplecloth.com and I have three sizes, newborn - three year old. And I'm sure shipping won't be much, they're light after all.

Quoting Natasha31488:

Quoting lalaboosh:

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Jun. 28, 2012 at 11:14 PM
I don't have any. Sorry!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lalaboosh
by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 11:35 PM

Now do you need diapers AND covers? I can spare some diapers, but I don't think I can spare covers. I saw a video on youtube about making tshirts into diapers, so if you need both you might think of buying a few covers from Simplecloth (they have the best prices I've found) or getting covers some other way and getting t shirts from free boxes.

Quoting Natasha31488:

Oh MF is microfiber. I dont know what size she is, shes a really big girl at 17 months shes roughly 25lbs and in 2T/24 months

Quoting lalaboosh:

Quoting Natasha31488:

Quoting lalaboosh:

Natasha31488
by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 11:41 PM

I dont really need diapers, I need new inserts. I thought maybe you had All in ones you didnt need. The microfiber have horrible build up that Ive been unable to strip, Ive tried probably everything you can think of! I have 3 Flips covers, which I can reuse with flats, but I only have 6 flats and with her sore butt I have to change her often. I have never heard of Simplecloth! Ill look into it though! :)

Quoting lalaboosh:

Now do you need diapers AND covers? I can spare some diapers, but I don't think I can spare covers. I saw a video on youtube about making tshirts into diapers, so if you need both you might think of buying a few covers from Simplecloth (they have the best prices I've found) or getting covers some other way and getting t shirts from free boxes.

Quoting Natasha31488:

Quoting lalaboosh:

Quoting Natasha31488:

Quoting lalaboosh:

lalaboosh
by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 11:43 PM

Simple Cloth is my local diaper store, but it started online at simplecloth.com. We acutally looked online for a better price and this was it. LOL!

If you still can't afford the diapers, try emailing the owner. She's a mom and might cut you a deal. Can't hurt to ask, right?

Quoting Natasha31488:

I dont really need diapers, I need new inserts. I thought maybe you had All in ones you didnt need. The microfiber have horrible build up that Ive been unable to strip, Ive tried probably everything you can think of! I have 3 Flips covers, which I can reuse with flats, but I only have 6 flats and with her sore butt I have to change her often. I have never heard of Simplecloth! Ill look into it though! :)

Quoting lalaboosh:

Quoting Natasha31488:

Quoting lalaboosh:

Quoting Natasha31488:

Quoting lalaboosh:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN