Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

Happy Sunday! :) What are you doing today?

Posted by on Jul. 1, 2012 at 10:58 AM
  • 25 Replies

HI guys! What is up today? Are you working? Church? Pool? Beach? Shopping? Cooking out?

by on Jul. 1, 2012 at 10:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Jul. 1, 2012 at 11:03 AM

T is off today so we are just hanging out. T and I are playing computer lab this morning. lol We are having our coffee together and catching up on our separate forums. lol Later I plan to sew. I want to make some more Mon-stors. I need to get three packages ready to go out, too, orders from yesterday. I also need to get some velcro and make two gadget holders for a friend. :)

AriannasMommy84
by Ruby Member on Jul. 1, 2012 at 11:30 AM
Not doing anything.it's too hot to do anything. Supposed to get to 105 w/ a heat index of 115. :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Jul. 1, 2012 at 11:53 AM

It is supposed to get hot here too. I am going to kick the kidlets out later to play in the sprinklers while we cook out. Just found out T's family is having a cook out this afternoon so we will be going over there!

Quoting AriannasMommy84:

Not doing anything.it's too hot to do anything. Supposed to get to 105 w/ a heat index of 115. :/

crystal.porter
by on Jul. 1, 2012 at 12:30 PM

Not sure yet.

roxxyt
by on Jul. 1, 2012 at 12:31 PM
Not sure yet, just hanging out right now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mariesmama
by Gold Member on Jul. 1, 2012 at 12:32 PM

i need to do laundry, dishes vaccuum and throw out random stuff around the house yay we killed the mouse!!!!!!!

-JC-
by Silver Member on Jul. 1, 2012 at 12:33 PM
T shirt quilt. its dominating my life. I didn't realize how many shirt she sent until I started the interfacing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3dragonflies
by Member on Jul. 1, 2012 at 12:34 PM

was sorting through a bag of fabric a friend gave me, how fun is that!  now just waiting for dd to get home from work and we are packing it up to head to the beach :)

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Jul. 1, 2012 at 12:54 PM

I just did a few nifty picks on my blog, showcased artists including Melli and Cari! :D Now about to drink a third cup of coffee, do some more promos and then head to the studio. I guess I should get dressed, too. lol

kzuehlk
by on Jul. 1, 2012 at 12:55 PM
We were planning on going to the beach, but my DS had to get stitches last night and he's not allowed to swim until they come out. We just went to the dollar store for treats and matchbox cars and now we're watching cartoons
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)