Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

My Thrift store fabric finds and Joann's purchase * Pic Heavy*

Posted by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 5:02 PM
  • 19 Replies

Kim(Hubby) and I went shopping totoday and stoped at a thrift store I got a three things of fabric with aleast 3-4 yards on them and one with a yard or more. they don't say how much I can only guess but by looks against the 4 yards I bought at Joann's I think I am close. Oh I spent only $12 and some change on the thirft store fabric.

Dark blue, pink and red are the largeer amounts, the pink with flowers has a yard or mor and yellow is tulle and has I would guess around a yard. I could be worng on amounts

At Joann"s I got two things. $ Yards of jersey knit and something for Ben's room.( Just need to figure out if I want to make curtains(valance) or something for his bed. And Kim got me two flower pins in hope I can make them into hair things. (I have no clue how to do that btw)  

by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 5:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Jul. 2, 2012 at 5:57 PM
I really like the comic book fabric.
Lilbits_Mama
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 6:04 PM

Neat, I never thought to look at a thrift store for fabric. but I will now for sure.

ABCs_mom
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 6:31 PM
1 mom liked this

Coty ( Monster Mom) gave me the idea a little while back I have been looking but the deals just weren't there until today

Quoting Lilbits_Mama:

Neat, I never thought to look at a thrift store for fabric. but I will now for sure.

ABCs_mom
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 6:33 PM
1 mom liked this

I have been looking for this fabric since I found out I was having a boy. My DS is now 7 1/2 months old and I am working on my DIY list for his big boy room which I want to have ready when he turn one.

Quoting lalasmama2007:

k9l1c5
by Member on Jul. 2, 2012 at 6:44 PM

Quoting lalasmama2007:

BabyFruit Ticker
melliburger
by Melli on Jul. 2, 2012 at 7:21 PM

awesome finds!!!

mariesmama
by Gold Member on Jul. 2, 2012 at 8:44 PM

i made my lil girl her halloween costume with fabric i got at the thrift store for 50 cents i made her a cinderella dress for like 3 $

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Jul. 2, 2012 at 8:56 PM

Epic finds!

jryberg
by Jaime on Jul. 2, 2012 at 8:59 PM
Great finds!
VintageWife
by Bronze Member on Jul. 2, 2012 at 9:01 PM
Awesome!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)