Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

We recently gave my 2 year old daughter's bedroom a makeover to accomodate her new big girl bed. So, I thought it'd be fun to share pics of our kiddo's rooms! 

Here's Madison's new room! Sorry, it's a small room and hard to get great shots!

And the sign on her door our friend made when Madison was born!

Let's see yours!

by on Jul. 7, 2012 at 2:20 AM
Replies (41-50):
barefootncrazy
by Member on Jul. 11, 2012 at 9:16 AM
I love your daughters room! We are moving soon and I am so excited that I get to redo my DD's room!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dawn1118
by on Jul. 11, 2012 at 12:03 PM

OMG!  that room is incredible!

LittleCondon
by on Jul. 12, 2012 at 2:03 AM

I'll DM you so we can talk a little more and will send some ideas! Yay, exciting!

Quoting JasonsMom2007:

Well, mine is 5.  He picked his wall color.  I still need to paint the top of the room the blue he chose and we want to get him some closet doors.  Ignore the fact it's kind of a mess right now

the shelf to the right is new.  It's built into the wall behind his door.  Hubby still has to cover the gap between them and he's going to put a plug there for his monitor and chargers when he gets older.

the rack is our lifesaver.  It holds all of his bags for his various activities.  We have wood flooring that will go in here (he has asthma).  The room is so tiny though!  

Quoting LittleCondon:

If you'd like to, feel free. I really love doing interior design and haven't gotten the opportunity to play around with boys rooms too often. My sister and I did her son's room, but he was pretty specific with what he wanted (he's 8). Lol.

Quoting JasonsMom2007:

Hmm can I bug you for ideas for my sons room? I need yo start working on it again.

LittleCondon
by on Jul. 12, 2012 at 2:05 AM
2 moms liked this

I sat and watched my husband and brother-in-law do it. They just painted it after meticulously taping it! Thank goodness for marrying men with professional painters for brothers!

Quoting jewelsmama528:

The stripes are AWESOME!!! How did u do that?

BethRae
by on Jul. 27, 2012 at 10:36 PM
I don't have any pics but wanted to say that one of my daughters name is Madison Grace lol. And I freaking love your daughters room.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jridgill
by Jennifer on Jul. 27, 2012 at 11:59 PM
Aww my Bre needs one of these! Where did you get it? Hmm I bet I could make one with a hoola hoop??

Quoting AmyParent:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jridgill
by Jennifer on Jul. 28, 2012 at 12:00 AM
Op I love the room an the colors. We are building on to our house and my daughter (21mths) will finally have her own room. I can't wait to decorate!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jridgill
by Jennifer on Jul. 28, 2012 at 12:01 AM
My dad is a painter and I am sooooo thankful. He has owned his own business for many years. My husband hates painting so I always ask my dad :)

Quoting LittleCondon:

I sat and watched my husband and brother-in-law do it. They just painted it after meticulously taping it! Thank goodness for marrying men with professional painters for brothers!

Quoting jewelsmama528:

The stripes are AWESOME!!! How did u do that?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AmyParent
by Amy on Jul. 28, 2012 at 12:59 AM
My mom made it ... It does have a hula hoop :)

Quoting jridgill:

Aww my Bre needs one of these! Where did you get it? Hmm I bet I could make one with a hoola hoop??

Quoting AmyParent:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jridgill
by Jennifer on Jul. 28, 2012 at 1:06 AM
Haha I knew I spelled that wrong but For some reason it didn't look right when I spelled it like that.

Thanks!

Quoting AmyParent:

My mom made it ... It does have a hula hoop :)

Quoting jridgill:

Quoting AmyParent:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)