Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Happy Sunny Day! How are you today? Whats up?

Happy Sunday! How are you? What are ya up to today? Working? Church? Cleaning? Pool? Park? How is the weather? :)

Are you crafting? If so, what ya making?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 8, 2012 at 9:16 AM
Replies (11-20):
jazi1105
by Silver Member on Jul. 8, 2012 at 11:41 AM
I'm vegging out and watching Yo Gabba Gabba with my little Beast lol She is mildly obsessed with Yo Gabba Gabba lol I am planning to make some more hemp things during her nap and I want to take another stab at pillowcase dresses tonight. I really need a sewing machine lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AriannasMommy84
by Crystal on Jul. 8, 2012 at 11:42 AM
Hopefully staying in Ned and resting as much as I can, until I go get my script filled. Today is maddie's first bday...so I may make a small cake for her to smash into,but we aren't having any type of party until Aug
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
The_Monster_Mom
by on Jul. 8, 2012 at 12:52 PM

Ah, I hate bathing suit shopping. They get smaller EVERY year. I think Pasties cover as much as bikini tops now

Quoting Katie6382:

Cleaning and bathing suit shopping....the 2 worst things in life:(

The_Monster_Mom
by on Jul. 8, 2012 at 12:53 PM

I love Yo Gabba Gabba!

Quoting jazi1105:

I'm vegging out and watching Yo Gabba Gabba with my little Beast lol She is mildly obsessed with Yo Gabba Gabba lol I am planning to make some more hemp things during her nap and I want to take another stab at pillowcase dresses tonight. I really need a sewing machine lol

The_Monster_Mom
by on Jul. 8, 2012 at 12:54 PM

Happy birthday to Maddie!!

Quoting AriannasMommy84:

Hopefully staying in Ned and resting as much as I can, until I go get my script filled. Today is maddie's first bday...so I may make a small cake for her to smash into,but we aren't having any type of party until Aug

mommytotwo2801
by on Jul. 8, 2012 at 12:55 PM
Putting in applications for rent houses, heading to the gym, getting my acrylics taken and of course spending time with my babies all while its scorching outside! Happy SUNNY day:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
The_Monster_Mom
by on Jul. 8, 2012 at 12:56 PM

I just wrote a blog post about video games.. http://luanded.blogspot.com/2012/07/de-blob.html

Now I am going to finish my coffee and head up to the studio! :)

jazi1105
by Silver Member on Jul. 8, 2012 at 12:57 PM
So do we! Lol I think that's why my daughter loves your monsters so much lol the other day I was on fb and she saw one of the plushies in my newsfeed and kept pointing and laughing so I went through your albums and she was loving it!

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

I love Yo Gabba Gabba!

Quoting jazi1105:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
stockuponlove
by on Jul. 8, 2012 at 1:01 PM

I finished this this morning. I found these two cubes at a thrift store for 3 dollars. Then I screwed then together and added my own little cushion out of some foam and fabric I had. It is now a shoe bench for my girls. I am tired of looking for shoes that aren't my own.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
christydlewis
by on Jul. 8, 2012 at 1:13 PM

I actually have an idea for a monster hat. I just need to sit down and work it all out and everything.

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

That's great you got the photography hook up!! You should do some monster hats for her. ;)

Quoting christydlewis:

Slowly working on laundry and the 2 orders I have. I have one order 3/4 way done and then when the money from the order is transferred into my bank ( Monday or Tuesday) I will be able to get the other order finished. Then I'm going to try to work on some hats and stuff for a local photographer thats going to trade me pictures for props. Now I just have to decided what I want to start out making her.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN