Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

Happy Sunny Day! How are you today? Whats up?

Happy Sunday! How are you? What are ya up to today? Working? Church? Cleaning? Pool? Park? How is the weather? :)

Are you crafting? If so, what ya making?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 8, 2012 at 9:16 AM
Replies (11-20):
jazi1105
by Silver Member on Jul. 8, 2012 at 11:41 AM
I'm vegging out and watching Yo Gabba Gabba with my little Beast lol She is mildly obsessed with Yo Gabba Gabba lol I am planning to make some more hemp things during her nap and I want to take another stab at pillowcase dresses tonight. I really need a sewing machine lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AriannasMommy84
by Group Admin on Jul. 8, 2012 at 11:42 AM
Hopefully staying in Ned and resting as much as I can, until I go get my script filled. Today is maddie's first bday...so I may make a small cake for her to smash into,but we aren't having any type of party until Aug
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Jul. 8, 2012 at 12:52 PM

Ah, I hate bathing suit shopping. They get smaller EVERY year. I think Pasties cover as much as bikini tops now

Quoting Katie6382:

Cleaning and bathing suit shopping....the 2 worst things in life:(

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Jul. 8, 2012 at 12:53 PM

I love Yo Gabba Gabba!

Quoting jazi1105:

I'm vegging out and watching Yo Gabba Gabba with my little Beast lol She is mildly obsessed with Yo Gabba Gabba lol I am planning to make some more hemp things during her nap and I want to take another stab at pillowcase dresses tonight. I really need a sewing machine lol

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Jul. 8, 2012 at 12:54 PM

Happy birthday to Maddie!!

Quoting AriannasMommy84:

Hopefully staying in Ned and resting as much as I can, until I go get my script filled. Today is maddie's first bday...so I may make a small cake for her to smash into,but we aren't having any type of party until Aug

mommytotwo2801
by on Jul. 8, 2012 at 12:55 PM
Putting in applications for rent houses, heading to the gym, getting my acrylics taken and of course spending time with my babies all while its scorching outside! Happy SUNNY day:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Jul. 8, 2012 at 12:56 PM

I just wrote a blog post about video games.. http://luanded.blogspot.com/2012/07/de-blob.html

Now I am going to finish my coffee and head up to the studio! :)

jazi1105
by Silver Member on Jul. 8, 2012 at 12:57 PM
So do we! Lol I think that's why my daughter loves your monsters so much lol the other day I was on fb and she saw one of the plushies in my newsfeed and kept pointing and laughing so I went through your albums and she was loving it!

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

I love Yo Gabba Gabba!

Quoting jazi1105:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
stockuponlove
by on Jul. 8, 2012 at 1:01 PM

I finished this this morning. I found these two cubes at a thrift store for 3 dollars. Then I screwed then together and added my own little cushion out of some foam and fabric I had. It is now a shoe bench for my girls. I am tired of looking for shoes that aren't my own.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
christydlewis
by on Jul. 8, 2012 at 1:13 PM

I actually have an idea for a monster hat. I just need to sit down and work it all out and everything.

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

That's great you got the photography hook up!! You should do some monster hats for her. ;)

Quoting christydlewis:

Slowly working on laundry and the 2 orders I have. I have one order 3/4 way done and then when the money from the order is transferred into my bank ( Monday or Tuesday) I will be able to get the other order finished. Then I'm going to try to work on some hats and stuff for a local photographer thats going to trade me pictures for props. Now I just have to decided what I want to start out making her.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN