Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

TGIF! What are you up to today? Are you Crafting?

Posted by on Jul. 20, 2012 at 8:43 AM
  • 49 Replies

Good morning! How are you? What are you up to today? Are you crafting? If so, what are you making?

by on Jul. 20, 2012 at 8:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kids1derful
by Silver Member on Jul. 20, 2012 at 8:50 AM

good morning! I have to work this morning,then I have a rehersal dinner to go to. I'm not sure if I will have time to craft today. we will see!  I just love all your new monstors! you are so talented!

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Jul. 20, 2012 at 8:52 AM

I am just sewing and packing today. I need to make a supply run for felt and white thread. Also, need to pick up my team Lu & Ed shirt! :D

jazi1105
by Silver Member on Jul. 20, 2012 at 8:55 AM
Good morning. I'm trying to get used to my sewing machine. My biggest problem is keeping things straight lol but so far I have made some cute small things with practice material lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Jul. 20, 2012 at 8:59 AM

♥ Thank you so much! I am having a lot of fun playing with them and giving them new furry personalities! :)

I hope you have a good time at the rehersal dinner!!

Quoting kids1derful:

good morning! I have to work this morning,then I have a rehersal dinner to go to. I'm not sure if I will have time to craft today. we will see!  I just love all your new monstors! you are so talented!

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Jul. 20, 2012 at 8:59 AM

woohoo! :) Congrats on the new machine. Enjoy it!!

Quoting jazi1105:

Good morning. I'm trying to get used to my sewing machine. My biggest problem is keeping things straight lol but so far I have made some cute small things with practice material lol

SLGross215
by Sarah on Jul. 20, 2012 at 10:17 AM

Good morning. I just finished up breakfast, and now I'm enjoying a few cups of coffee. I'll be heading into my cave to sew in about an hr.

babynurse454
by on Jul. 20, 2012 at 10:21 AM
Im suppose to go up to my local scrapbook store and work on my family album, i live in Colorado and after the tragedy this morning im not in the mood!
Tomorrow Im going to a all day Tim Holtz album workshop, ( he is not teaching :(
The album is just awesome,i will post pics after i get home tomorrow.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lil_mama06
by Debbie on Jul. 20, 2012 at 10:23 AM

My gnome wants to be finished..But I've been distracted...Maybe he'll be finished today...Today is also payday..Soo gotta buy wedding stuff for dd...  

prego_jessi
by Bronze Member on Jul. 20, 2012 at 10:24 AM

I am going to be working on a quilt for my niece due in sept.  and another "taggie blanket" for her and also hopeing to sew another pet bed.

deeredone2
by Deedra on Jul. 20, 2012 at 10:43 AM
GM, I'm working on stuff for DS's party next week. Got thecandy in the jars and now to put the "Thank You" labels on the boxes. Need to run to the store to get another jar.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN