Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

Happy Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How are ya? What ya up to? Are ya crafting?

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2012 at 8:00 AM
  • 73 Replies

Happy Monday! It's a great day!!! :D

How are you today?

What are you up to? Cleaning? Relaxing? Reading? Getting the kids back to school supplies?

How's the weather?

Are you crafting today? If so, what are you making? :)

Let's chat!

by on Jul. 23, 2012 at 8:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Fields456
by Bronze Member on Jul. 23, 2012 at 8:02 AM
I'm bla been Uo all night and still can't sleep.
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Jul. 23, 2012 at 8:12 AM

I just got SUPER awesome news. My monsters were used in a big announcement that you can see -here-!! It is NOT an advertisement, at all, but some really great news!!!!!!!!!!!! SO freaking excited! :D

today I have to ship five orders, so a trip to the post office! :) Then we are just hanging at home and I have two Mon-stors to finish. Need to get a new workbook for G, he finished all his others.

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Jul. 23, 2012 at 8:13 AM

Hope you get some rest soon!

Quoting Fields456:

I'm bla been Uo all night and still can't sleep.

Fields456
by Bronze Member on Jul. 23, 2012 at 8:16 AM
Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

Thnk you me too! Maybe tonight lol
christydlewis
by on Jul. 23, 2012 at 8:25 AM

I'm going to try to finish moving stuff to the storage so we can get out of those apartments today. I don't think its going to work...I have a migrain and David is saying his head is hurting bad so I'm going to be watching him closely today. I think I'm going to make some businees card holder keychains later today. 

wildflower1980
by on Jul. 23, 2012 at 8:43 AM
Dh and I spent the weekend rearranging... First the garage, because his buddy needed a place to store some things (situation stinks, poor guy!). And because we had to move things around in the garage, things had to be moved around inside the house, lol, (and frankly, Princess Peanut will be here in 7 weeks so it's getting to be that time which the baby things need to get set up- so our dog and our toddler get used to having them around). Dh is full of momentum now and the last room to be reconfigured is our room. So, he wants me to get it finished (minus moving large furniture, of course) while he's at work today.

On a crafty note, I did manage to finish Sarai's (aka Princess Peanut) diaper bag this weekend. It came out cute. :) And because my work area is also in my livingroom, I got to reorganize and I like it much better. I'm hoping once I get as far as I can in the bedroom and I handle a little bit of business, I can get back to work on some projects for Sarai & Atreyu, my niece, and the customer I am trading with said she has the supplies and is ready for me to start work on her stash. I hope to have everything wrapped up before Sarai arrives. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
deeredone2
by Deedra on Jul. 23, 2012 at 8:49 AM
Happy Monday to you too! Working on party decorations for the rest of the week. Making the sign, working on balloon columns, wrapping the silverware and finishing up the candy station. We got the beach balls blown up yesterday. Need to work on one more obstacle and then I'm done with that part. 6 days til party time!!!!!!!
deeredone2
by Deedra on Jul. 23, 2012 at 8:57 AM
That is so awesome! I love how she did the announcement. Seems like a big old billboard for your monsters to me. Now she's got to get one more for new baby.

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

I just got SUPER awesome news. My monsters were used in a big announcement that you can see -here-!! It is NOT an advertisement, at all, but some really great news!!!!!!!!!!!! SO freaking excited! :D

today I have to ship five orders, so a trip to the post office! :) Then we are just hanging at home and I have two Mon-stors to finish. Need to get a new workbook for G, he finished all his others.

"I ♥ my Marine"

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Jul. 23, 2012 at 8:58 AM

I can't wait to see the diaper bag, will you post pictures? :)

Quoting wildflower1980:

Dh and I spent the weekend rearranging... First the garage, because his buddy needed a place to store some things (situation stinks, poor guy!). And because we had to move things around in the garage, things had to be moved around inside the house, lol, (and frankly, Princess Peanut will be here in 7 weeks so it's getting to be that time which the baby things need to get set up- so our dog and our toddler get used to having them around). Dh is full of momentum now and the last room to be reconfigured is our room. So, he wants me to get it finished (minus moving large furniture, of course) while he's at work today.

On a crafty note, I did manage to finish Sarai's (aka Princess Peanut) diaper bag this weekend. It came out cute. :) And because my work area is also in my livingroom, I got to reorganize and I like it much better. I'm hoping once I get as far as I can in the bedroom and I handle a little bit of business, I can get back to work on some projects for Sarai & Atreyu, my niece, and the customer I am trading with said she has the supplies and is ready for me to start work on her stash. I hope to have everything wrapped up before Sarai arrives. :)

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Jul. 23, 2012 at 8:58 AM

I hope that you and David both feel better today!

Quoting christydlewis:

I'm going to try to finish moving stuff to the storage so we can get out of those apartments today. I don't think its going to work...I have a migrain and David is saying his head is hurting bad so I'm going to be watching him closely today. I think I'm going to make some businees card holder keychains later today. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)