Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Happy Tuesday! :) How are you? What are you doing today?

What are you up to today? Cleaning? Working? Library? Back to school shopping?

Are you crafting today? If so… what ya making?

How is the weather today?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 24, 2012 at 7:54 AM
Replies (81-88):
Anniea90
by Silver Member on Jul. 24, 2012 at 5:56 PM

na. 2 more dresses... but i have to find them first. bathing suit was the hardest so I did it first. 

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

Yay! Much more to do?

Quoting Anniea90:

Got the straps fixed on the bathing suit! Woot!

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

Have a good, safe trip!

Quoting Anniea90:

Vacation. We are leaving Thurs to go to my cousins, then leaving Thurs night from her house. Stopping somewhere (we havent decided where). Leaving Sat morning for the beach - a little south of Mrytle. Staying there a wk. I wouldn't normally rush the packing, but a lot of DDs clothes need the straps tightened. So I am going to have to pin and sew all of those. 

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

Congrats on finishing a lot of homework. Can't believe it's finals time! What are you packing for?

Quoting Anniea90:

Got a good bit of homework done last night. Going to concentrate on cleaning today and more homework tonight. Wens and Thurs, I will be focused on finals. Also need to pack Thurs. Busy week. 

Balancing
by on Jul. 24, 2012 at 6:12 PM

It is a wonderful city, wonderful programs and wonderful people -- bat-sh*t crazy drivers.. but still good people.  Thank you and I hope your friend can move forward and still appreciate the location and what Buckley has to offer.

Quoting deeredone2:

This is really sad. I'm praying for the whole town. Got a friend who just moved to Aurora about a month ago. She said it was an amazing place to live and then this happens. She is sad, because one of her neighbors she just me was a casualty. So sad.

Quoting Balancing:

mama_girl07
by Bronze Member on Jul. 24, 2012 at 8:04 PM

I did some crocheting. Im working on owl hats right now. I did some cleaning and went and dinked around target for awhile tghen came home and went swimming with the family. Today is a state holiday so my husband is at home :) Shortly we are going to bbq and watch Master Chef

Iconoclast
by Member on Jul. 24, 2012 at 9:45 PM

made bathtub paint for the kiddos

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Jul. 25, 2012 at 10:11 AM
very cool! What is it made from?

Quoting Iconoclast:

made bathtub paint for the kiddos

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Jul. 25, 2012 at 10:12 AM
What is the holiday for?

Quoting mama_girl07:

I did some crocheting. Im working on owl hats right now. I did some cleaning and went and dinked around target for awhile tghen came home and went swimming with the family. Today is a state holiday so my husband is at home :) Shortly we are going to bbq and watch Master Chef

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mama_girl07
by Bronze Member on Jul. 25, 2012 at 12:18 PM

Pioneer Day for the entry of Brigham Young and the first group of mormon settlers to the Salt lake Valley on July 24, 1847. Im not mormon but Im glad we get the day off :)

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

What is the holiday for?

Quoting mama_girl07:

Iconoclast
by Member on Jul. 25, 2012 at 5:18 PM
Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

My phone doesn't quote well. But it's shaving cream and food coloring. Rinsed off for me with no mess. :0)

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.”

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)