Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

Ollephant Handmade {Grand Opening!}

Posted by   + Show Post

IMG-20120614-01804.jpg

Hello ladies! I'm finally getting my little Marketplace nook up and running!
I'm Dai, and I mainly offer crocheted items, as well as dabbling in some other crafts.
All listed prices include domestic shipping. If you need upgraded shipping, let me know and we'll work it out!
Thanks for taking a peek!

This first listing is for soft crocheted slippers with a cushy double sole. Available in whole sizes from ladies' 6-10, as well as toddler sizes from 4-9.
Can be made in one to three colors, with a crocheted button (as shown) or a manufactured button.
$15 *Offering a grand opening special of $25 for a Mommy & Me set!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 24, 2012 at 12:20 PM
Replies (31-40):
clintam
by on Jul. 24, 2012 at 9:02 PM
Oh my gosh I'm not really a fan of croche stuff but now I am awesome stuff! great job!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rmgriffberg
by Bronze Member on Jul. 24, 2012 at 9:08 PM

BUMP!

DaiTilley
by Dai on Jul. 24, 2012 at 9:20 PM
Thank you! I love designing and finding things that are unique; I think when people hear crochet, they automatically think of basic scarves and blankets!

Quoting clintam:

Oh my gosh I'm not really a fan of croche stuff but now I am awesome stuff! great job!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
deeredone2
by Deedra on Jul. 25, 2012 at 7:54 AM

Lovely items!

DaiTilley
by Dai on Jul. 25, 2012 at 10:54 AM
Thanks!

Quoting deeredone2:

Lovely items!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anniebel22
by on Jul. 25, 2012 at 11:08 AM
I love so much of what you've done!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DaiTilley
by Dai on Jul. 25, 2012 at 12:16 PM
Thank you! I thought this was a good sampling to start out with. c;

Quoting Anniebel22:

I love so much of what you've done!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
navygf07
by on Jul. 25, 2012 at 12:18 PM

Your stuff is really nice!! I just started doing crochet..I agree with you when people probably think scarves and blankets..I have a folder filled with patterns that I want to make..

Quoting DaiTilley:

Thank you! I love designing and finding things that are unique; I think when people hear crochet, they automatically think of basic scarves and blankets!

Quoting clintam:

Warm wishes,

Kristan
DaiTilley
by Dai on Jul. 25, 2012 at 1:21 PM
Thank you! I absolutely love to do it. I make sure to set aside time every day! c:
I'm the same way with patterns; I have a laptop that hangs out in my den and is LOADED with patterns and ideas and outlines of things I've designed & want to come back to!

Quoting navygf07:

Your stuff is really nice!! I just started doing crochet..I agree with you when people probably think scarves and blankets..I have a folder filled with patterns that I want to make..

Quoting DaiTilley:

Quoting clintam:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
navygf07
by on Jul. 25, 2012 at 1:32 PM

I am turning into the same. I have a folder on my home computer of things I like and want to make. Everytime I go to the craft store I end up grabbing all the free chrochet patterns they have hanging up..If I would of known years ago that crochet was this relaxing I would of been doing it then. Last nite I was working on my sons project and I almost fell asleep lol..Love your slippers!!

Quoting DaiTilley:

Thank you! I absolutely love to do it. I make sure to set aside time every day! c:
I'm the same way with patterns; I have a laptop that hangs out in my den and is LOADED with patterns and ideas and outlines of things I've designed & want to come back to!

Quoting navygf07:

Quoting DaiTilley:

Quoting clintam:

Warm wishes,

Kristan
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN