Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

Happy Tuesday! How are you? What's up? Are you crafting?

How is everyone this lovely Tuesday?!

What are you up to today?

How's the weather?

Are you crafting?! If so, what are you making?

Let's chat!

by on Jul. 31, 2012 at 9:22 AM
Replies (31-34):
mandarose
by on Jul. 31, 2012 at 6:31 PM

Today has been a good day. I worked this morning which wasn't too bad. I'm really tired now though so i think it will be an early bedtime since i work a long day tomorrow.  My paycheck should be hefty though.

I got to craft today :) I worked on my arm warmers for a bit and am half way done with the first one. I'm working on it backwards so the tighter end is at my fingers. I also got to make a card. It took 40 minutes to make it and it seems really plain to me. I guess i am on the right track with them though.

mommytohuddy
by on Jul. 31, 2012 at 6:56 PM

Fun day at work

clarissam25
by on Jul. 31, 2012 at 7:50 PM
I love your card!! And the way the flower n green border pop is amazing!!

Quoting mandarose:

Today has been a good day. I worked this morning which wasn't too bad. I'm really tired now though so i think it will be an early bedtime since i work a long day tomorrow.  My paycheck should be hefty though.

I got to craft today :) I worked on my arm warmers for a bit and am half way done with the first one. I'm working on it backwards so the tighter end is at my fingers. I also got to make a card. It took 40 minutes to make it and it seems really plain to me. I guess i am on the right track with them though.

mandarose
by on Jul. 31, 2012 at 8:20 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you. I love making cards.

Quoting clarissam25:

I love your card!! And the way the flower n green border pop is amazing!!

Quoting mandarose:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)