Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

Happy Humpday! Are you going to craft today?

Posted by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 7:39 AM
  • 40 Replies

How you doing!?

What do you have planned for today?

Are you going to craft? If so, what are you working on?

How's the weather?

by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 7:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Aug. 8, 2012 at 7:46 AM

I packed my studio yesterday. :( So no sewing for me. We are taking the car for new tires and an alignment today, then vacuuming it out and starting to pack it for Saturday. I need to do laundry and finish packing our clothes, pack the coolers, and help carry boxes to the garage. Oh, I need to pack shoes and bathroom stuff today too.

SLGross215
by Sarah on Aug. 8, 2012 at 7:54 AM

No crafting for me. Today is my grandparents 58th wedding anniversary, so I'm taking my grandmother to the Fergus Falls, MN V.A. to see my grandfather. So my total car time today will be around 10 hrs 

SLGross215
by Sarah on Aug. 8, 2012 at 7:55 AM

Busy busy. I hope things go smoothly for you

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

I packed my studio yesterday. :( So no sewing for me. We are taking the car for new tires and an alignment today, then vacuuming it out and starting to pack it for Saturday. I need to do laundry and finish packing our clothes, pack the coolers, and help carry boxes to the garage. Oh, I need to pack shoes and bathroom stuff today too.

SabrinaLC
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 7:57 AM

Hi!

I haven't been in here for awhile, sorry about that!

I'm doing alright, a little tired.

Today I don't really have anything planned.  I got an order for 2 puppies a few days ago.  I'm waiting on her check to get here before starting.  

The weather... well, it's not very sunny yet.  But I'm sure it'll be a decent summer day.

jrobertson20
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 8:11 AM
After work and dd goes to bed I plan on working on some hats....I got a few orders this week so I want to get them done by this weekend. I also got some new patterns I want to make and get posted.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Aug. 8, 2012 at 8:19 AM

Oh! And I am running a 20% off storewide sale today, so I will be promoting that a lot!

nebcutie
by Bronze Member on Aug. 8, 2012 at 8:22 AM
No i will be shopping for craft stuff does that count? Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Aug. 8, 2012 at 8:27 AM

Wow, congrats to them! That is an incredible milestone! ♥♥♥

Quoting SLGross215:

No crafting for me. Today is my grandparents 58th wedding anniversary, so I'm taking my grandmother to the Fergus Falls, MN V.A. to see my grandfather. So my total car time today will be around 10 hrs 

ABCs_mom
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 8:34 AM

I am doing great how about you Cady, Today I am cleaning and preping for a couple projects I have to do. I am redoing/covering a booster seat back/padding. And hope to make a few items for Ben's  very hungry caterpillar 1st birthday party in November.  The weather is cloudy with a chance of more rain

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Aug. 8, 2012 at 8:36 AM

Puppies? Crocheted ones?! Sounds cute!

Quoting SabrinaLC:

Hi!

I haven't been in here for awhile, sorry about that!

I'm doing alright, a little tired.

Today I don't really have anything planned.  I got an order for 2 puppies a few days ago.  I'm waiting on her check to get here before starting.  

The weather... well, it's not very sunny yet.  But I'm sure it'll be a decent summer day.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)