Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

What would you buy if you had $500 to spend

Posted by   + Show Post

Hubby came home last night and told me he had recieved a bonus at work and that I could go spend $500 on anything I want.  Being typical mom I thought of a million things that I could buy for the boys, but I know that is not what he wants me to do. 

So now I'm trying to figure out what I want to spend the money on.  I would love an iPad or Kindle Fire or some accessories for my sewing machine, like some different feet or embroidery hoops of different sizes....decisions, decisions

Of couse there is virtually no good shopping in this little town that we live in....Maybe I can go into St. John's(2 hrs away) next week and do some shopping

So if you had $500 to spend on your self what would you buy?

by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 11:28 AM
Replies (31-36):
ZsMommy
by Heids on Aug. 11, 2012 at 2:56 PM

$200 on beads n supplies...$150 on clothes for ME (and I'm really cheap when it comes to clothes so clearance racks here I come-finally a new wardrobe-lol) and $150 for random cute household decorating,other craft suplies,candles,mish mosh. I'm a bargain shopper so I'd end up with a boatload of "stuff" if I had a random $500 to spend.

rmgriffberg
by Bronze Member on Aug. 11, 2012 at 4:23 PM

fabric and other craft supplies
and maybe a book or two

barbb60
by on Aug. 13, 2012 at 9:01 AM
A dining room table and chairs and curtains for my bedroom and a set of sheets.
mel_js06
by on Aug. 13, 2012 at 10:07 AM
A brother pe 770. They are about 500to at walmart here... I've wanted it for over a year.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
billssweety
by Cyndi on Aug. 13, 2012 at 10:08 AM

Prob a new laptop mine is 5 years old.

busymom64064
by on Aug. 13, 2012 at 10:10 AM
Yeap this

Quoting Jennifair:

I would get one thing that you NEED. and one thing that you WANT. then get something for the kids. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN