Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Feedback for Ollephant Handmade / DaiTilley

Posted by on Aug. 15, 2012 at 7:49 PM
Dai
  • 4 Replies
Hello! I thought it'd be nice to gather some feedback in one place from people who I trade with and/or buy from/sell to...
So here it is! c;
Please start off with an overall Positive, Neutral, or Negative, and then give an HONEST critique of my work!
I'll add links here soon to Storenvy and Facebook.
Thank you in advance!
Dai
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 15, 2012 at 7:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
britniwheeler
by on Aug. 15, 2012 at 8:43 PM

I have nothing but positive feedback for DaiTilley. Dai is a very talented artist! I received sweet pea pendents and a turtle necklace from her. She was very good at communicating and gave me exactly what I was looking for. The quality of the product is great and is holding up wonderfully. I would recommend her to even my closest of friends. 

melliburger
by Melli on Aug. 15, 2012 at 10:45 PM

I did a trade for some jewelry for a cup/mug cozie and...

I LOVE the thing! I use it ALL the time! Even though it is just for my tumbler, it sits on my desk and is just awesome! And Dai is so nice and fun to work with!!!

Can't wait to do more trades :)

MissElissa21
by on Sep. 3, 2012 at 11:16 AM

Positive!

She was eager to trade and the shipping was so fast! I got a coffee mug cozie and it fits all of my mugs perfectly. I use it almost every day with my cup of tea or coffee! The button is functional and an adorable decoration! Thanks!

MrsSexyCurtains
by Jasmine on Sep. 3, 2012 at 2:38 PM
I freakin love her hand work! I traded 2 car organizers for a slouchy hat, a shawl and a mug cozie. I also bought slippers from Dai! Can you tell i love her work??! Lol she's awesome and I will continue to buy from her :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)