Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

Happy Saturday! How are you? Are you going to craft today?

Posted by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 9:14 AM
  • 58 Replies

Let's try to get 100 replies to this post today! Tell us all about your day! Chat with others, see what everyone is up to!

How are ya doing today?

How's the weather?

What are you up to? Cooking a big Saturday dinner tonight? Reading? Shopping? Swimming?

Are you crafting? Is so what are you making? Feel free to post pictures!

by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 9:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Aug. 18, 2012 at 9:22 AM

I am sewing today, and hanging out with G, and hopefully T is picking up the car today. We want it off that nut jobs lot.He gets off early today, sooooo we may do something! Go for a hike or something.

mariesmama
by Gold Member on Aug. 18, 2012 at 9:50 AM

the weathers ok 70s i made bacon and eggs i hate cooking real bacon im not good at it since our stress level went down hubby may get his job back we're just chillin at home after running around like a chicken with its head cut off  all week i may finish wildflowers dolly im so tired hubbys been staying up all night which means i get almost  no sleep he thinks hes being quiet hes not

anotherandree
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 9:52 AM

I am sewing today!  I bought a pattern to make a bag and I cut the pattern and fabric so all I have to do is SEW!  (I also have to vacuum the pool sometime today...)

black.eyeliner
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 10:10 AM
Scrapbooking today. I am very inspired lately to do it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Schleetle
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 10:11 AM
I should be working on pillows, but we have to go buy school shoes (aghh crowds!). The weather is hot, and smelly here I'm sure because it's the same everyday. Lol I might make veggie Pad Thai tonight.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Aug. 18, 2012 at 10:12 AM

Nice! :D Have fun with it!

Quoting black.eyeliner:

Scrapbooking today. I am very inspired lately to do it.

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Aug. 18, 2012 at 10:13 AM

Glad he may get his job back!

Quoting mariesmama:

the weathers ok 70s i made bacon and eggs i hate cooking real bacon im not good at it since our stress level went down hubby may get his job back we're just chillin at home after running around like a chicken with its head cut off  all week i may finish wildflowers dolly im so tired hubbys been staying up all night which means i get almost  no sleep he thinks hes being quiet hes not

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Aug. 18, 2012 at 10:13 AM

Woot!!! have fun and be sure to post pictures!

Quoting anotherandree:

I am sewing today!  I bought a pattern to make a bag and I cut the pattern and fabric so all I have to do is SEW!  (I also have to vacuum the pool sometime today...)

SamKlug
by Sammie on Aug. 18, 2012 at 10:25 AM

Like my usual 6 days a week, I'm stuck working at 5.  Lol.  Have some homework to get done again too.  Lol.  But I'm really hoping to get some projects moving today and start pulling out the Halloween patterns to decide what I'm doing for this year.

AjCeCeMom
by Member on Aug. 18, 2012 at 10:39 AM
I'm starting on Halloween costumes I hope!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)