Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Happy Saturday! Are you crafting today?! What are you up to this weekend!

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2012 at 9:51 AM
  • 38 Replies

How goes?! How are you doing?

How is the weather?

What are you up to? Cleaning? Errands? Anything fun for the weekend?

Are you doing any crafting today? If so, what ya making?

by on Aug. 25, 2012 at 9:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Aug. 25, 2012 at 9:55 AM
1 mom liked this

We have our car back! :) Friends are coming over tonight, or we may go out, not sure.... But for today I am staying in with G and finishing more trick or treat totes to list! Here is the one I made yesterday!

mariesmama
by Gold Member on Aug. 25, 2012 at 10:04 AM

yep im crafting i wanna sew maries bear today(so we have something to give her at her party tomorrow) and i need to sew a face on wildflowers dolly and put it together

Megan11587
by on Aug. 25, 2012 at 10:05 AM
Good morning! It's on the verge of storming over here! Ds is napping, Dh is taking care of the lawn right now and I'm cleaning and packing up some more stuff! What does the weekend hold for your family?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Aug. 25, 2012 at 10:20 AM

I hope she has a great party!

Quoting mariesmama:

yep im crafting i wanna sew maries bear today(so we have something to give her at her party tomorrow) and i need to sew a face on wildflowers dolly and put it together

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Aug. 25, 2012 at 10:21 AM

I love storms! We have clouds and the threat of rain, I hope it comes because we desperately need it!

We plan to get out of the house for a bit tomorrow, but today just staying in and sewing!

Quoting Megan11587:

Good morning! It's on the verge of storming over here! Ds is napping, Dh is taking care of the lawn right now and I'm cleaning and packing up some more stuff! What does the weekend hold for your family?

MizMellyMac
by Member on Aug. 25, 2012 at 10:22 AM

I need to run to the grocery and then a stop at hobby lobby. I really need to make rail protectors for the crib. Apparently, cribs taste good to teething wee babes

SLGross215
by Sarah on Aug. 25, 2012 at 10:28 AM
That is super cute. Today is my day with my grammy. Later tonight I'm hoping to sew since my husband is going on a guys night. We'll see what happens:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Aug. 25, 2012 at 11:01 AM

Thanks! I hope you have a greadt day with your gram! :) What do you plan to sew today?

Quoting SLGross215:

That is super cute. Today is my day with my grammy. Later tonight I'm hoping to sew since my husband is going on a guys night. We'll see what happens:)

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Aug. 25, 2012 at 11:01 AM

You could put a fabric cover over the rail to keep her from nomming it. :)

Quoting MizMellyMac:

I need to run to the grocery and then a stop at hobby lobby. I really need to make rail protectors for the crib. Apparently, cribs taste good to teething wee babes

gogetem
by Bronze Member on Aug. 25, 2012 at 11:05 AM
Going backstage at the zoo today! Woo hoo
Tomorrow we're doing the kid's workshop at Lowe's. Painting an order of two toasting glasses for a wedding in between.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)