Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

What's your favorite craft project?

Posted by   + Show Post

We gave a couple of moms the opportunity to host a Stampin' Up! party for a group of their friends. Check out some of these great photos and quotes from the parties.

flowerfunleah says: I hope you can see the lovely embossed results on my red paper there! The design was super super pretty and I was so proud of myself aftewards lol. The stamps were so pretty! If you look closely we used two different colors of yellow ink, a mustard yellow and then a brighter yellow on top of that to create that cool effect. Annnd you'll see a silver heart on there. Thanks so much cafemom for giving me this opportunity, my guests and I had a great time and I'm sure we'll be using Stampin' Up in the future!

CStech says:
We made these really cute and EASY place card holders made with clothes pins (I think I might use mine to hold a picture and put it on my desk).
It was a wonderful time!  I am addicted to Stampin' Up stamps because they have a punch to match a majority of their stamps!!!  I filled up a whole order sheet of items!  YIKES!!!  Thank you Stampin' Up for letting me host a party and thank you to CafeMom who chose me to be a host.  It was a pleasure and guess what?  I CAN make an invite like the one I sent out after this party! 

critter_boo says: We also used their awesome stamp pads. They were so easy to use and you didn't have to press hard. They stamped beautifully .

What's your favorite craft project?

( ) CafeMom Team

by on Aug. 28, 2012 at 9:01 PM
Replies (131-137):
DCR1
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 1:58 AM

My favorite craft project is sewing, tight now i'm working on children for my outdoor decorations this year, they will be in full dress including hats scarfs and gloves., the hardest part was in deciding which fabrics to use because i love all of them.

flowerpower611
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 8:37 AM

I love to sew for my granddaughter ♥

cowgirls10181
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 7:12 PM

I love sewing! THat would be my favorate craft project. Sad that I missed out on the stamp it up, but we were moving at that time! We are almost settled and unpacked! Just crafts left to unpack and stack! Would love to see some of the projects that were completed by others.

gmaoftwins
by New Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 1:02 PM

I love too many crafts just to name one!!!

flowerfunleah
by Bronze Member on Oct. 16, 2012 at 1:29 PM
I didn't see your address until just now! I'm heading to the post office today and I'll send your book!

Quoting happydays62:

Hi  there flowerfunleah; Yes , I would really love to have a stampin up book . Here is my home address:

Vida(Sue) Lindner  at 1988 Beauty Ave. Cogan Station , Pa. 17728.   ( I cann't wait  to here from you soon.)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aliciajacinta
by Member on Oct. 21, 2012 at 10:15 AM

I LOVE THEM,THANK YOU FOR THE TIPS

happy2bemom0f2
by on Oct. 26, 2012 at 11:13 AM

I think it sounds really cool and like a lot of fun.  I have been to a stampin up party and I have been considering becoming a consultant because I love all the products and it goes so well with scrap booking.  I just can't make up my mind!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)