Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

What's your favorite craft project?

Posted by   + Show Post

We gave a couple of moms the opportunity to host a Stampin' Up! party for a group of their friends. Check out some of these great photos and quotes from the parties.

flowerfunleah says: I hope you can see the lovely embossed results on my red paper there! The design was super super pretty and I was so proud of myself aftewards lol. The stamps were so pretty! If you look closely we used two different colors of yellow ink, a mustard yellow and then a brighter yellow on top of that to create that cool effect. Annnd you'll see a silver heart on there. Thanks so much cafemom for giving me this opportunity, my guests and I had a great time and I'm sure we'll be using Stampin' Up in the future!

CStech says:
We made these really cute and EASY place card holders made with clothes pins (I think I might use mine to hold a picture and put it on my desk).
It was a wonderful time!  I am addicted to Stampin' Up stamps because they have a punch to match a majority of their stamps!!!  I filled up a whole order sheet of items!  YIKES!!!  Thank you Stampin' Up for letting me host a party and thank you to CafeMom who chose me to be a host.  It was a pleasure and guess what?  I CAN make an invite like the one I sent out after this party! 

critter_boo says: We also used their awesome stamp pads. They were so easy to use and you didn't have to press hard. They stamped beautifully .

What's your favorite craft project?

( ) CafeMom Team

by on Aug. 28, 2012 at 9:01 PM
Replies (41-50):
natesmom1228
by on Sep. 14, 2012 at 12:16 PM

The pics are great.

natesmom1228
by on Sep. 14, 2012 at 12:16 PM

Quoting mallowcup17:

im not really crafty but i like doing stuff with pictures and making collages online

I am not crafty either. I don't even bother trying.

Bob192
by on Sep. 14, 2012 at 2:19 PM

Sounds like fun!!  What cute stuff!!  I really like to scrapbook!

sukainah
by on Sep. 14, 2012 at 3:35 PM

How fun.  Looks like you all made some nice things.  

As for me, I'm not very crafty, but I ought to try Stampin' up as it looks fun to do.

countrygirlkat
by on Sep. 14, 2012 at 3:44 PM

Quoting natesmom1228:

Quoting countrygirlkat:

I have heard of these parties but don't know much about them so I can't wait to read the reviews!

I have never heard of them. I think it is a really neat idea. There are all kinds of home parties and I think this would break up the boredom that are associated with most home parties.

Yeah, it sounds like you would actually be doing something at the party instead of just listening to a speech and then being told here is a catalog let me know what you want, lol. 

natesmom1228
by on Sep. 14, 2012 at 3:52 PM

Quoting countrygirlkat:

Quoting natesmom1228:

Quoting countrygirlkat:

I have heard of these parties but don't know much about them so I can't wait to read the reviews!

I have never heard of them. I think it is a really neat idea. There are all kinds of home parties and I think this would break up the boredom that are associated with most home parties.

Yeah, it sounds like you would actually be doing something at the party instead of just listening to a speech and then being told here is a catalog let me know what you want, lol. 

That is exactly what I was thinking.

tatinbriansmom
by on Sep. 14, 2012 at 4:02 PM
This is so cool. Can anyone post pics of their craft corners or offices?
Kmakksmom
by on Sep. 14, 2012 at 5:17 PM

I don't have a favorite craft project.  I don't have a creative bone in my body.  There are many craft projects on Pinterest that I would love to try out though.

dusky_rose
by on Sep. 14, 2012 at 5:36 PM

How fun! Sometimes I like to dabble in scrapbooking, but my big project right now is crocheting a blanket for my oldest dd's birthday. I'm using yarn that was my SIL's (may she rest in peace) and making a blanket for each of my older children and one for my niece. I gave my youngest son a blanket that my SIL had made with her own hands, so he already has one.

Sue ~ Head Admin
~ D.V. Survivor/Admin

elasmimi
by on Sep. 14, 2012 at 7:09 PM

I am not at all crafty. Wish I could do some of these things, but I'd find some way to mess it up!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)