Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

Etsy:)

Posted by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 8:58 AM
  • 7 Replies

Have you ever sold your crafty creations on Etsy?What do you sell?

~Tia

by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 8:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Aug. 30, 2012 at 9:41 AM

I sell on Storenvy.com! They are 100% free to use, totally customizable, they allow domain hosting so you can be your own .com, unlimited listings (FOR FREE), and a great admin team! :D I would never dream of switching!

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Aug. 30, 2012 at 9:43 AM
1 mom liked this

You can't post links in this forum, please remove those from you post. :) And also, check out Storenvy - no monthly fee, unlimited listings! :D

Quoting beadfairy:

Yes, I have two Etsy pages. One for Jewelry and one for Beads. Although, I am switching over to Artfire for the beads because multiple listings are ending up cheaper with a monthly rate than $.20 an item from Etsy.

I like Etsy better than Artfire because they do a better job advertising on sites like Google. With either site, you have to be dedicated, the markets are swamped so unless if you have something really really unique, you just have to keep creating new and being bumped to the most recent item lists...

Brieshon
by Silver Member on Aug. 30, 2012 at 10:12 AM
Yep, I have an Etsy shop - I sell crochet items and patterns! :)

My husband has a storenvy shop where he sells homemade natural soap. I really like the way it's so customizable. It doesn't seem to get as much traffic as Etsy, but that doesn't really matter if you're good at social marketing (like Cody/Monster_Mom) - we just don't have time to do a big marketing campaign. :-/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
anotherandree
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 10:13 AM

I don't sell, but I have bought!

melliburger
by Melli on Aug. 30, 2012 at 5:11 PM

I sell on storenvy and etsy. I like storenvy wayyyy better. Cody listed a lot of the great things. THey're also doing a big campaign this weekend to open new stores, so if you help them reach the goal we'll all get a free month of their super deals promotions :)

MomTiara19
by Member on Sep. 1, 2012 at 9:27 AM

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

I sell on Storenvy.com! They are 100% free to use, totally customizable, they allow domain hosting so you can be your own .com, unlimited listings (FOR FREE), and a great admin team! :D I would never dream of switching!

Wow..sounds nice I will have to check storenvy out!

~Tia

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Sep. 1, 2012 at 9:30 AM

If you open up let me know and I will do some promotions for you! :)

Quoting MomTiara19:

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

Wow..sounds nice I will have to check storenvy out!

~Tia

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)