Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

Aradia's Hand ~ Heart + Hands = Art

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2012 at 2:51 AM
  • 12 Replies

Aradia's Hand (formerly known as "Faith Works") is an eclectic handmade boutique specializing in (but not limited to) crochet &  hand knit items.  I also make jewelry (hemp, metal/wire, leather/suede, macrame, beadwork), decoupage/collage, herbal products, create stained glass pieces, weave, sew, AND create Spiritually inspired pieces from many different denominations.  (Other services are offered but they are neither crafts, therefore I leave them off here.)

Custom orders are always welcome, just PM me here.

Aradia's Hand ~ Official Site

Shop with Aradia's Hand on Storenvy!

Like Aradia's Hand on Facebook!

Aradia's Hand Blog

And as my special gift to you ladies here's a coupon for 15% off (valid one use only) if you shop with me at Storenvy!

Use code:  "CMLUV15"

Can't wait to see what we can create!

by on Aug. 31, 2012 at 2:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
WhichMommee
by on Sep. 1, 2012 at 5:21 PM

September post is live!  

Other posts to look forward to this month...

9/5:  Featured Pattern/Tutorial - TBD

9/10:  Featured Craft/Artform - Weaving

9/15:  Product Review - Product TBD

9/20:  Featured Artist/Crafter Interview - *Pending*

9/25:  Book Review - Book TBD

Our Sabbat Sale runs 9/11-9/18 - Code is "M4B0N" for 30% off!

WhichMommee
by on Sep. 8, 2012 at 12:29 AM

Okay, fyi, the pattern / tutorial wasn't picked yet so it's not live!  However I did just put up 2 posts:

Looming Ahead...

Major Site Revamps

And given the subject matter of one of these posts the craft / artform of the month is going to change to Looming !

WhichMommee
by on Sep. 9, 2012 at 10:06 AM

Fresh off the blog press...  Working From Authenticity

And since I blogged today here's a peak at my featured item of the day!

Annabel Lee ~ Striped Hand Knit Hat

WhichMommee
by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 11:30 PM

More sharings on my blog!

Stepping on Toes

"Ever After" by Aradia's Hand

I've also posts a late entry for my featured craft/art form of the month - Looming and of course there was my September Updates

And just because - Monday's Featured Item!

Oatmeal Raisin Scarf (yes this is with the old watermark, this piece hasn't had the new pictures marked or re-posted, my apologies for the confusion!)

WhichMommee
by on Sep. 22, 2012 at 8:16 AM

I've been a total blogging nut lately!  Along with my monthly scheduled posts I've put up a few more tidbits you might find interesting!

9/15:  September Product Review - Boye Circular Knitting Loom

9/15:  Behind the Marketing...

9/19:  Creative Inspiration...All the time!

9/20:  Branding 101:  Consistency is Key!

9/20:  September Featured Artist/Craft:  Kristie of Aquarian Elegance

And since I'm posting today here's a peek at my featured item for today!:

Grace your shoulders with the sea...  Midnight Mermaid Shawl

WhichMommee
by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 12:23 PM

In honor of my 100th crochet listing I'm offering 20% off any crochet item in my store. Use code: "H100K", send the code to me in a message when you buy off Storenvy!

*This sale is for today only!  9/23/12 till midnight EST!*

http://aradiashand.storenvy.com

WhichMommee
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 12:14 AM

I didn't check in at all in October o my!  I hope everyone had a blessed Samhain!  But here's why I didn't check in...

First off I was a blogging fiend :

Normally I only schedule a blog post on the 1, 5, 10, 15, 20, and 25 but I like to add what comes to mind in between as well!

On top of that I was preparing for a few custom order because it's that time of year and everyone loves something crafted just for them.  I like to have very indepth conversations about custom orders because I want to make sure what I produce is exactly what you want!

On top of that I've been working on entries for some gift guides, one I heard about from a fellow intuitive/healer about chakra related gifts and another that is currently pending that is a general handmade gift guide.

Plus the making....

Anahata Chakra Bracelet 1

Lower Chakras Bracelet

Manipura Chakra Bracelet 1

Muladhara Chakra Bracelet 1

Muladhara Chakra Bracelet 2

Svadhisthana Chakra Bracelet 1

Other than that I have been doing some graphic design & branding for other businesses, as well as product photography.  I started a business segment just to cater to that:  Aradia's Eye

WhichMommee
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 10:39 PM

I just thought I'd pop in to share something particularly awesome I accomplished today.  So first off, just so you know I am always creating & innovating but sometimes I have particular fits I call "creativity binges" where I make nonstop, literally.  I've been slow to put up the finished pieces from my last binge but this one I worked on today and I just had to share it with you!

Queen of Hearts - Vintage Button Necklace

I'd been mulling over my presentation for this for the last two weeks, I think it turned out nicely!

P.S. I've got a giveaway for a pair of custom handmade slippers that ends in three days and of course my Spring Equinox sale (30% off storewide) with code "0ST4R4".

elijahsmama09
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 3:02 PM
1 mom liked this

I love your store:) 

WhichMommee
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 7:39 PM

Thank you dearest ! <3

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN