Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

What would you like to see this season?

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2012 at 9:02 PM
  • 6 Replies
My sister and I are spending the next week getting our shop ready for opening for the upcoming fall/holiday season. We want to get an idea of what we should stock up on. What type of stuff are you looking for? Halloween themed baby clothes? Fall aprons? Christmas villages? Scarfs? Nursery items? We generally sell knit, sewn, and painted items, but all suggestions are welcome and encouraged. Your inputs are a great help for us to get prepared.
by on Sep. 7, 2012 at 9:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Sep. 8, 2012 at 1:06 AM
It depends. I would say make the items that you can produce the best quality with the highest profit before the holiday. ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
melliburger
by Melli on Sep. 8, 2012 at 1:15 AM

We're not huge on holidays :)

christinab313
by on Sep. 8, 2012 at 11:03 PM

I am totally obsessed with the idea of a thick chunky circle scarf this fall. In some gorgeous chunky wools. I don't know if circle scarves are out already but I keep thinking I'd make one if it weren't so darn hot here. Or just a very wide scarf. I am also loving the vintage feminine aprons that are around now.

anotherandree
by on Sep. 9, 2012 at 9:58 AM

I love shops with Christmas villiages.  I love to see them.

roxxyt
by on Sep. 9, 2012 at 10:09 AM
I'd combine both fall and Christmas stuff, I'm so into fall stuff right now, anything for decorating the house. It's still to hot here lol but wanting to buy everything fall right now, but that's me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gina6239
by Bronze Member on Sep. 9, 2012 at 10:21 AM

I am obsessed with Christmas villages! Cute aprons are a great gift idea, hand painted items for the home (signs, key holders, coat racks) maybe hand painted picture frames? Anything that would make a great gift!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN