Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

my haul for today!

Posted by on Sep. 11, 2012 at 5:47 PM
  • 8 Replies
So my sister is teaching me how to extreme coupon! I bought 1 shampoo, 3 conditioners and 2 hair sprays for $4.74!!!!

Here's how...it came out to 22.84 minus the $10 in store coupon. $11 minus my 6 coupons it came out to $4!! Woohoo :).
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 11, 2012 at 5:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
MrsSexyCurtains
by Jasmine on Sep. 11, 2012 at 5:48 PM

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
melliburger
by Melli on Sep. 11, 2012 at 5:53 PM

WOW! Super cool :D

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Sep. 11, 2012 at 6:00 PM

Wow, impressive!!

MrsSexyCurtains
by Jasmine on Sep. 11, 2012 at 6:04 PM
I know right?! I was like wow! Now I want to extreme coupon like those ladies in the show lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
willngingersmom
by on Sep. 11, 2012 at 6:38 PM
I got my coupons ready for those same items when I go out tonight!! I love couponing!! Once I had $300+ of groceries and the cashier ended up giving me $6 back!! I'm not that crazy anymore though lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsSexyCurtains
by Jasmine on Sep. 11, 2012 at 6:49 PM
1 mom liked this
Holy shiz nits that's awesome!!!! One day I want to do that lol

Quoting willngingersmom:

I got my coupons ready for those same items when I go out tonight!! I love couponing!! Once I had $300+ of groceries and the cashier ended up giving me $6 back!! I'm not that crazy anymore though lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SamKlug
by on Sep. 11, 2012 at 7:14 PM

I would love to be able to do that!  I just don't have the time right now or I would. :(

Quoting willngingersmom:

willngingersmom
by on Sep. 11, 2012 at 7:34 PM

It takes a lot of TIME!! And I still bring coupons with me, because I can appreciate free stuff, but I don't get freaky on it anymore. Definitely worth a try once or twice!! ;) 

Quoting SamKlug:

I would love to be able to do that!  I just don't have the time right now or I would. :(

Quoting willngingersmom:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN