Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

What was the last TV show you watched?

Posted by on Sep. 12, 2012 at 10:19 AM
  • 87 Replies

Eh? What was it? Did you like it? Didn't like it? Do you watch it regularly?

by on Sep. 12, 2012 at 10:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Sep. 12, 2012 at 10:21 AM

My newest show is Supernatural - we started watching it on Netflix I think two weeks ago? And we are already almost to season three. I enjoy the quipy humor, and the lore of it. I grew up in the Smokey Mountains, and there was a lot of folklore. I'm also half Cherokee, so I grew up near and spent a lot of time on the reservation and loved the lore and myths and spirits and stuff that people talked about. I think it's all really interesting. :)

idee
by on Sep. 12, 2012 at 10:25 AM

The Big Bang Theory. Last thing I saw on tv was the news.

erienne06
by on Sep. 12, 2012 at 10:26 AM
Love Supernatural! Own all six seasons on DVD :)

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

My newest show is Supernatural - we started watching it on Netflix I think two weeks ago? And we are already almost to season three. I enjoy the quipy humor, and the lore of it. I grew up in the Smokey Mountains, and there was a lot of folklore. I'm also half Cherokee, so I grew up near and spent a lot of time on the reservation and loved the lore and myths and spirits and stuff that people talked about. I think it's all really interesting. :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
idee
by on Sep. 12, 2012 at 10:28 AM

I am a Supernatural fan I have been watching since 2005. I am still waiting for season 7 to come out on DVD. And season 8 starts on October 3 at 9pm on the CW.

I have the first 6 comics and also a coffee mug.

I can't wait for the nest season to start, things change throughout the seasons and some of it will surprise you.

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

erienne06
by on Sep. 12, 2012 at 10:29 AM
High and low project I love home decorating programs :) I watch it whenever I browse the guide and it's on but I don't watch it all the time
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AidanCamsMom
by Amanda on Sep. 12, 2012 at 10:32 AM

DH and I have been watching Prison Break on Netflix. The last show that was on the tv though was Strawberry Shortcake LOL

RelaxedMom2-3
by on Sep. 12, 2012 at 10:33 AM

I watched the season premiere of Sons of Anarchy last night. I love that show.

lini1008
by on Sep. 12, 2012 at 10:35 AM
not remember

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Sep. 12, 2012 at 10:38 AM

WOW! I didn't realize there were 8 seasons!! That just made my day! LOL! I LOVE this show. :) Dean is my favorite character. Love his smart aleck comments. 

Quoting idee:

I am a Supernatural fan I have been watching since 2005. I am still waiting for season 7 to come out on DVD. And season 8 starts on October 3 at 9pm on the CW.

I have the first 6 comics and also a coffee mug.

I can't wait for the nest season to start, things change throughout the seasons and some of it will surprise you.

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Sep. 12, 2012 at 10:38 AM

XD

Quoting erienne06:

Love Supernatural! Own all six seasons on DVD :)

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)