Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

Happy Humpday!! How are you today? Any fun plans? Are you crafting?

Posted by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 9:07 AM
  • 70 Replies

Hi hello! How are you today?! How's the weather?

Any fun plans for today? Or just working? Relaxing? Hanging out?

Are you going to craft? If so, what is on your crafty agenda!?

by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 9:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Sep. 19, 2012 at 9:14 AM

I am working on some blog posts for the relaunch of daftcrafts dot net - the craft site I used to use for my brick and mortar business! I am relaunching it as a community for the crafty world - connecting consumers with great artists, providing artists with great business advice from people with years of experience, tutorials and recipes and all kinds of great stuff! I am so excited! I have a few guest posters working on posts and I am setting up sponsorships and stuff. Suh-weet!

I also need to work on a post for my blog, but I am launching it this evening after I make some monster monster totes - I am going to set a launch date for Friday at 9am in my shop, so I can hopefully have at least 10-15 to list! I already have 9 cut out, just need to put faces on and sew them together!

G has a friend coming home from school with him today (he comes home with G every Wednesday) so that will be fun! T has the day off so he will be running recycling to the center and folding laundry that I washed yesterday while I sew, then we are going to watch some shows and hang out during lunch! :D It's going to be a really good day. We may even go for a little hike with the dogs, depending on how much work I get done this morning before 12. :)

michiganmom116
by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 9:20 AM
I have some cleaning today, then homeschooling, and if we get done before dinner then I plan to do some cross stitching!
DanaG70
by Silver Member on Sep. 19, 2012 at 9:24 AM

Today is gorgeous!! I actually had to turn the heater on this morning to thaw the bird out, it was fairly chilly in our house.

I finally feel like I got some rest today, I'm going to try and get the house cleaned up and laundry done, I've already started the laundry.

I will be crafting, I have another necklace I'm constructing, I just need on more tube to get it done.

mariesmama
by Gold Member on Sep. 19, 2012 at 9:29 AM

we may craft thisafternoon im trying to clean the living room this mouse refuses to be caught i hate mice i stopped counting them when i hit 8  that includes the one that i flushed alive i need to clean so i can vaccuum and finish dishes

mariesmama
by Gold Member on Sep. 19, 2012 at 9:31 AM

is it possible to start a blog and fix it so it links to my facebook page?whats a blog anyway?

AidanCamsMom
by Amanda on Sep. 19, 2012 at 10:15 AM

I have my oldest ds's parent/teacher conference this afternoon at 4. Hoping the weather stays like it is now (sunny and a little windy) so we can walk to the conference. His school is just across the street. Interested to see how he's adjusting to 2nd grade.

angelbr
by Melissa on Sep. 19, 2012 at 10:20 AM
1 mom liked this
well i have to do some house work today. I was thinking about maybe cutting some strips of scrap fabric and starting to figure out quilting, not sure yet.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MichelleSw
by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 10:21 AM

Dropped DD at school. I'm looking through Girl Scout info they sent home yesterday. DD is 5 and I think I'm going to give this a try :) Work later this afternoon. DD has a fish to decorate with all things about her. Teachers theme is ocean. So I have to go get some supplies for that and then try not to do the whole project by myself :P -lol- Good luck with your site!

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Sep. 19, 2012 at 10:22 AM

What are you x-stitching? :)

Quoting michiganmom116:

I have some cleaning today, then homeschooling, and if we get done before dinner then I plan to do some cross stitching!

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Sep. 19, 2012 at 10:23 AM

It is gorgeous here today too! I love it! I wanted the heater on but T said no! lol

I finished almost all our laundry yesterday! Hooray! I am so glad too lol! :)

I love your autumn inspired necklace, it was very pretty!

Quoting DanaG70:

Today is gorgeous!! I actually had to turn the heater on this morning to thaw the bird out, it was fairly chilly in our house.

I finally feel like I got some rest today, I'm going to try and get the house cleaned up and laundry done, I've already started the laundry.

I will be crafting, I have another necklace I'm constructing, I just need on more tube to get it done.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)