Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Happy Spectacular Saturday! How are you? What's up?

Hi guys! How are you today? How's the weather?

What are you up to today? Working? Relaxing? Baking? Cleaning? Road trip?

Are you crafting? If soooooooo, what ya working on!?

by on Sep. 22, 2012 at 9:41 AM
Replies (51-59):
crochetmom07
by Carol on Sep. 22, 2012 at 8:27 PM

Doing ok today. Got a bunch of cleaning done and still have more to do. Got one project partially done and might work on it some more tonight. I got the boys room mostly cleaned. I still need to shampoo the carpets which I have to do at least once a week because my almost two year old thinks that poop is a toy and he likes to paint his walls and his and his brothers beds with it. It is so frustrating. I've tried potty training him, but he has very little interest in the potty. He will sit on it all the time for a minute or two, but won't ever use it. And now he's getting to the point that he is able to take his sleeper off even with it being on backwards so I'm guessing my almost three year old helps him with it since I have trouble undoing zippers that are on the back of clothing.

melliburger
by Melli on Sep. 23, 2012 at 1:51 AM
Like four people flaked and ended up not bringing thins :/ I made tons of rice!!

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

Bummer people flaked out! Hope it all gets done in time!

Quoting melliburger:

My besties BBQ for her wedding js today. People flaked out at the last minute so now I have to make rice for 50+ people for her

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
T-Rentsmommy06
by Bronze Member on Sep. 23, 2012 at 12:33 PM
I haven't yet. Been too lazy to get on the actual computer. Haha.

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

Did you post a pic of the hat already? I missed it if you did!

Quoting T-Rentsmommy06:

Weather is fabulous! I have had my windows open all week! I love it. :)) I made a shell stitch beanie with flower on it for a really good friend. I think it turned out cute for my first go, but hopefully baby doesn't come out giant, it may not fit.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gina6239
by Bronze Member on Sep. 23, 2012 at 3:01 PM

My homework assignment was actually fun! I had to draft a petition to the Surrogate's Court to petition for the presumption of death in a missing person's case. The distributees of a will cannot inherit from it until the person who made the will is officially found to be dead, which gets tricky if they are missing. 

Thanks for the congrats! :) We wound up seeing a local play at this tiny little theater. We were the only people in the audience that didn't have white hair, lol! It was so much fun. And then we grabbed drinks on the way home. :)

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

What is your homework assignment on?

Congrats on two years! Woot! Maybe you guys could go sit at a bar and people watch after dinner? Or see if live music is playing somewhere?

Quoting gina6239:

My plan for today is to hang out with DD and study. I have a huge homework assignment, but I am saving that for tomorrow when DH is home to entertain Leah. But I also have a quiz and a test, so I will go over those today, and then just hang with DD. Maybe go for a walk. I will probably also work on my neice's blanket for xmas. It's almost done!

Tonight DH and I are going out on a date for our 2nd anniversary, which was this past Tuesday. We are going out to dinner, but we can't think of what to do after. No good movies are playing. DD is sleeping over at my mom's. 

mom3cutieboyz
by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 4:59 PM

I think I may order a few when we have more cash (I just spent about $20 on another Cross Stitch project to start after the one I'm doing now is finished.)  I did pass the link onto my mom who has a big dog.  You may be seeing some orders from us :)

Quoting anotherandree:

The 2 best selling are The Babe (chicken with a BBQ basting) and Sock it to Me (which is the Sweet Potato).  Truthfully, the Sweet Potato shocked me a bit, but those 2 are BY FAR the 2 best selling dog biscuits that I have.  (In fact, I have an order for the Sock it to Me that is going out tomorrow!)

Quoting mom3cutieboyz:

What's your best selling dog treat?  My puggle is very picky on what he eats.  We buy him his fav dog treats and the boys feed him the whole bag by the end of the week LOL.  He's a little fat thing too.

Quoting anotherandree:

www.hippie-hound.com  Thanks for looking! :)

Quoting mom3cutieboyz:

What's your shop?  I have a puggle that I adore.  I may check it out ;)

Quoting anotherandree:

I have some dog biscuits to bake for an order that has to go out tomorrow.  We have church and a pot luck to go to tonight.  I am hoping *fingers crossed* to make it to Joann's today (the nearest one's about an hour away).  I am also working on some doggie long sleeved Ts for my shop.

anotherandree
by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 6:25 PM

Cool!  Thanks for passing on my site to your mom!  I appreciate it!

Quoting mom3cutieboyz:

I think I may order a few when we have more cash (I just spent about $20 on another Cross Stitch project to start after the one I'm doing now is finished.)  I did pass the link onto my mom who has a big dog.  You may be seeing some orders from us :)

Quoting anotherandree:

The 2 best selling are The Babe (chicken with a BBQ basting) and Sock it to Me (which is the Sweet Potato).  Truthfully, the Sweet Potato shocked me a bit, but those 2 are BY FAR the 2 best selling dog biscuits that I have.  (In fact, I have an order for the Sock it to Me that is going out tomorrow!)

Quoting mom3cutieboyz:

What's your best selling dog treat?  My puggle is very picky on what he eats.  We buy him his fav dog treats and the boys feed him the whole bag by the end of the week LOL.  He's a little fat thing too.

Quoting anotherandree:

Quoting mom3cutieboyz:

Quoting anotherandree:

I have some dog biscuits to bake for an order that has to go out tomorrow.  We have church and a pot luck to go to tonight.  I am hoping *fingers crossed* to make it to Joann's today (the nearest one's about an hour away).  I am also working on some doggie long sleeved Ts for my shop.

mom3cutieboyz
by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 7:50 AM
No prob! We both adore our dogs. She may contact you about bigger treats. Her dog is big, its a golden retriever/poodle. Mine is a puggle (pug/beagle) so he eats smaller treats.

Quoting anotherandree:

Quoting mom3cutieboyz:

Quoting anotherandree:

Quoting mom3cutieboyz:

Quoting anotherandree:

Quoting mom3cutieboyz:

Quoting anotherandree:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
anotherandree
by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 2:34 PM

Not a problem.  I have cutters of different sizes and can cater to bigger treats (and smaller too).  That's why I thought it was better to sell by the pound.  My standard in the medium 2 inch cutters, but I also have some much bigger ones too!

Quoting mom3cutieboyz:

No prob! We both adore our dogs. She may contact you about bigger treats. Her dog is big, its a golden retriever/poodle. Mine is a puggle (pug/beagle) so he eats smaller treats.

Quoting anotherandree:

Quoting mom3cutieboyz:

Quoting anotherandree:

Quoting mom3cutieboyz:

Quoting anotherandree:

Quoting mom3cutieboyz:

Quoting anotherandree:

mom3cutieboyz
by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 6:25 PM

Awesome!  When I order I will get the small ones as he's a small (but puggy) little thing. :)

Quoting anotherandree:

Not a problem.  I have cutters of different sizes and can cater to bigger treats (and smaller too).  That's why I thought it was better to sell by the pound.  My standard in the medium 2 inch cutters, but I also have some much bigger ones too!

Quoting mom3cutieboyz:

Quoting anotherandree:

Quoting mom3cutieboyz:

Quoting anotherandree:

Quoting mom3cutieboyz:

Quoting anotherandree:

Quoting mom3cutieboyz:

Quoting anotherandree:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)