Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

Happy Monday! What is up? Are you crafting today?

Hi guys! Happy Monday! How are you today? How is the weather in your neck of the woods?

What are you up to today? Working? Relaxing? Reading? Playdates?

Are you going to craft? What do you have to work on? What was the last thing you finished? Feel free to share pics!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 8:51 AM
Replies (51-56):
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Sep. 24, 2012 at 9:41 PM
I hope you have fun at girl scouts! Let me know how it went!

Quoting Kilhara:

I am working.  Tonight is our first Girl Scout meeting.  Renee is excited.  I volunteered to be co-leader, I still am not quite sure what that entails.  After the meeting, I am hoping to finish (or at least make progress on) the pair of pants I am making Henry.  I interupted my gypsy costume to make "red pants" with 2 different red fabrics he picked.  I made solid blue pockets with primative red kitty faces on them, and am now attaching the pockets to the pants, and then will sew the pants together.  I think the kitty faces were probably the hard part.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Sep. 24, 2012 at 9:43 PM
Wooooooohool! Looks great!!!

Quoting Jenn8604:

I went and got a total make over. My friends going to the Salon Professional Academy in STL and she needed a model and I had just asked her last wk to cut and dye my hair. So I got it cut, dyed 2 colors, eyebrows waxed, and make up for $25.

Now Im at work. Later I will be working on my dish towels and such. Im starting to get some stuff done for a craft fair next June.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Sep. 24, 2012 at 9:44 PM
Eeeeek awesome!!

Quoting Katie6382:

I did film it and she LOVES it!

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

Are you going to film the big reveal?!

Quoting Katie6382:

I'm finishing up Gracie's bedroom makeover. She's been locked out of her room for the past 2 weeks and today is the big reveal!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
melliburger
by Melli on Sep. 25, 2012 at 12:30 AM

I couldn't quote you and post a pic. But this is what happened it is goin to cost almost $500 to fix :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsSexyCurtains
by Jasmine on Sep. 25, 2012 at 1:35 AM
I wanted to crochet her a blanket but I need to go get the good yarn that's super soft. The yarn I have is driving me crazy lol if not then I'm going to make the blanket and mail it to my mom to give to her for Xmas.

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

What do you think you'll make her teacher?

Quoting MrsSexyCurtains:

Me and Frank ate Chinese for lunch and now I'm doing laundry. I need to stop by hobby lobby but I'm just so tired! I miss home where hobby lobby was a 2 min drive, here It's about 20-25 min :(

I'm going to try and go tomorrow cause I need to make her teacher something.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lucsch
by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 12:40 PM

I know it isn't Monday, now; but I was busy sewing yesterday. It was a custom order but it was a variation of this:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)