Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

What do you think of these?

Posted by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 9:52 PM
  • 18 Replies

It's a proof for some labels to sew in my clothing. It would fold in the middle.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 9:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
veganistic
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 9:54 PM
That's great! Have you considered just buying a domain name though? They are super cheap and it's very easy to build a basic site with photos and your business info. Hopefully your business and goods will live longer than the facebook craze :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jridgill
by Jennifer on Oct. 2, 2012 at 9:59 PM
Thats what I'm currently trying to figure out. I do own the domain name. I wasn't sure about the cheapest way to Go from there. I already spend so much in fees every month that I dont want to spend much more. Any ideas? I'm not very good at the computer technical stuff.

Quoting veganistic:

That's great! Have you considered just buying a domain name though? They are super cheap and it's very easy to build a basic site with photos and your business info. Hopefully your business and goods will live longer than the facebook craze :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
veganistic
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 10:10 PM
I'm not sure, but I learned html when I did a website. The code is very simple and there are a million tutorials out there. Maybe some tech saavy mamas could point you to some free resources for web site design!
Quoting jridgill:

Thats what I'm currently trying to figure out. I do own the domain name. I wasn't sure about the cheapest way to Go from there. I already spend so much in fees every month that I dont want to spend much more. Any ideas? I'm not very good at the computer technical stuff.

Quoting veganistic:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommaChelleB
by Silver Member on Oct. 2, 2012 at 10:13 PM
Ooh I love those! If you need help with designing your website let me know and I can show you my portfolio and then maybe we can do a type of trade instead of you spending more money. I used to have a web design business and Ive done my own sites too.
melliburger
by Melli on Oct. 2, 2012 at 10:46 PM
Cute!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MissElissa21
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 10:48 PM

I think it would be great on your stuff.

jridgill
by Jennifer on Oct. 3, 2012 at 9:41 PM
Thanks! I need to decide pretty soon I suppose. Would you suggest something like go daddy or shoppe? I think that's the names. I would definitely need help setting up!

Quoting MommaChelleB:

Ooh I love those! If you need help with designing your website let me know and I can show you my portfolio and then maybe we can do a type of trade instead of you spending more money. I used to have a web design business and Ive done my own sites too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jridgill
by Jennifer on Oct. 3, 2012 at 9:42 PM
Thanks! I've been supposed to have gotten them. By law I need them on my clothes and a little more info. Yikes!!

Quoting MissElissa21:

I think it would be great on your stuff.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jridgill
by Jennifer on Oct. 3, 2012 at 9:42 PM
Thanks

Quoting melliburger:

Cute!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RutterMama
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:20 PM

Love it Jennifer!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN