Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

What do you think of these?

Posted by   + Show Post

It's a proof for some labels to sew in my clothing. It would fold in the middle.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 9:52 PM
Replies (11-18):
rhiannonaisling
by Melanie on Oct. 4, 2012 at 12:25 AM

They look good!

MommaChelleB
by Silver Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 3:16 AM

I use godaddy.com for my web hosting and domain name.

Quoting jridgill:

Thanks! I need to decide pretty soon I suppose. Would you suggest something like go daddy or shoppe? I think that's the names. I would definitely need help setting up!

Quoting MommaChelleB:

Ooh I love those! If you need help with designing your website let me know and I can show you my portfolio and then maybe we can do a type of trade instead of you spending more money. I used to have a web design business and Ive done my own sites too.

MrsSexyCurtains
by Jasmine on Oct. 4, 2012 at 3:29 AM
Cute!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:16 AM

I'm telling ya, get on Storenvy, it's free to use and domain hosting is only $5 a month, and $10 a year from where you buy it from.

Quoting jridgill:

Thats what I'm currently trying to figure out. I do own the domain name. I wasn't sure about the cheapest way to Go from there. I already spend so much in fees every month that I dont want to spend much more. Any ideas? I'm not very good at the computer technical stuff.

Quoting veganistic:

That's great! Have you considered just buying a domain name though? They are super cheap and it's very easy to build a basic site with photos and your business info. Hopefully your business and goods will live longer than the facebook craze :)

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:17 AM

Godaddy is having issues being hacked. I bought my domain name from Dynadot. :)

Quoting jridgill:

Thanks! I need to decide pretty soon I suppose. Would you suggest something like go daddy or shoppe? I think that's the names. I would definitely need help setting up!

Quoting MommaChelleB:

Ooh I love those! If you need help with designing your website let me know and I can show you my portfolio and then maybe we can do a type of trade instead of you spending more money. I used to have a web design business and Ive done my own sites too.

jridgill
by Jennifer on Oct. 5, 2012 at 6:39 PM
Hey! I am on there but have only had 1 sale on there. I thought I seen I could get me a personal website up and running for $6-$8? So not much more and it would be mine personally. I just can't decide. I pay about $100 in etsy fees every month based on my sales there. I don't think I will ever drop etsy completely because they are where most people find me. It's great but the fees not so great :) they are actually really reasonable as far as how much they charge compared to eBay but it can certainly add up. Couple that with PayPal or credit card fees and I'm paying out $200 a month.

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

I'm telling ya, get on Storenvy, it's free to use and domain hosting is only $5 a month, and $10 a year from where you buy it from.

Quoting jridgill:

Thats what I'm currently trying to figure out. I do own the domain name. I wasn't sure about the cheapest way to Go from there. I already spend so much in fees every month that I dont want to spend much more. Any ideas? I'm not very good at the computer technical stuff.

Quoting veganistic:

That's great! Have you considered just buying a domain name though? They are super cheap and it's very easy to build a basic site with photos and your business info. Hopefully your business and goods will live longer than the facebook craze :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jridgill
by Jennifer on Oct. 5, 2012 at 6:41 PM
Oh and check this out.... I THOUGHT I had my domain but turns out I made a typo when purchasing. I own southerstylestitches.com. The n is missing. Ugh ugh how did I do that? So I have to purchase the correct one now. Lol godaddy has it free if you purchase a web package thing. I can get website and domain for $70-$90 for a year.

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

Quoting jridgill:

Quoting MommaChelleB:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jridgill
by Jennifer on Oct. 7, 2012 at 12:19 PM
I ended up purchasing from here! Thanks.

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

Quoting jridgill:

Quoting MommaChelleB:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN