Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

Happy Humpday! How are you? Will you be crafting today?

Posted by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 8:50 AM
  • 25 Replies

How are you today?! How's the weather?

What are you up to? Working? Chillaxing? Classes? Kids home from school? Volunteering? Reading?

Are you crafting? If so, what you making?

by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 8:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 8:55 AM

I have two blog posts publishing today for the big 21 vendor giveaway I am hosting Oct 12-14th! :D Three features are published. I recently released the prize list on my blog, WOW! There are some amazing prizes, including a $30 handmade clock, $30 fabric doll, a monster tote from me, amazing art prints, cloth diapers, it's amazing! SUCH an amazing giveaway!!!! I am having so much fun working with my sponsors! :D

I am going to be finishing another Mon-stor today, then photographing and listing them in my shop. :) I was busy yesterday evening helping a friend write an essay paper about Storenvy.com, and why more people are switching to Storenvy. :) It was a LOT of fun to write - gave me tons of ideas for the #SEchat I am hosting on twitter today about Storenvy!

T is only working a half day so when he gets home, I am going to pack my orders and ship them plus the giveaway prizes from the events I was in this week!

danichaos
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 8:57 AM
I'm going to be serging and snapping fitted diapers today, after going to breakfast with my husband and driving through a neighborhood that we could be interested in buying a house in.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shilohkitten
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 9:09 AM

Good morning!  It's about 50 degrees here, and gorgeous out!  My favorite weather is this.  Fall is absolutely my favorite season.  

I started making some Halloween cards with DS last night and hope to finish those today - I got blank cards at Target which are a great shade of yellow, and today I will gather ideas for finishing them.

I'm working today....confession, I work every day M-F haha.  My weekdays are all drive 6:30a-7:45a, work 8a-5p, drive 5p-6p, pick up DS at daycare and then make dinner.  Free time is quite limited lol.  I usually just get craft time after dinner, maybe 7:30p-8:30p?  Or after DS goes to bed, 9p-10p?  I try to go to bed by 10 so I dont' feel like a zombie during the day but occasionally make exceptions for a good project  :-).

shilohkitten
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 9:10 AM

I love house hunting!  GL!!!  

Quoting danichaos:

I'm going to be serging and snapping fitted diapers today, after going to breakfast with my husband and driving through a neighborhood that we could be interested in buying a house in.

Brieshon
by Silver Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 9:58 AM
I have a couple orders to fill (another Rainbow Dash hat for a friend's 7yo son and another rainbow spiral beanie for a customer in Australia!) And still need to make my boys their hats in time for going to the pumpkin patch (hopefully this weekend).

BUT, I am exhausted, so I didn't get any crocheting done on the train ride this morning and we have our first parent-teacher conferences this afternoon.

Gah.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gina6239
by Bronze Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 10:18 AM

It's yet another dreary looking day here. I have to clean a bit and do some light homework. Then I am going to do some embroidering I am working on. I wanted to go to the store for some craft supplies, but DD has been sick, so I think we will stay in again. 

mama_girl07
by Silver Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 10:25 AM

Nothin exciting. I think Im gunna go to Carl's Jr for lunch then to hobby lobby to get some more yarn that I probably dont need lol. My oldest has early out today and tomorrow which is like a big waste of time if you ask me so i cant really do anything until after she is out. 

Mama2Mikey
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 10:28 AM

Just waking up, the whole family is still sleeping (its 7:25am my time). The weather today is going to be cool, right now its about 40 degrees out, it will get up to about 62 today. (I love the fall weather). Today I have lots of errands to run, my son has his early day today getting out of school, then we are headed to the doctor, then home for day 3 of our 31 days of Halloween fun (we are making countdown chains today).... then I will sit down and crochet some custom orders =) That's pretty much it for my plans today. 

thurstensmom
by Beth on Oct. 3, 2012 at 10:40 AM

I hope to be heading to the hospital soon, my sister is in labor and I will be in the room :) I have a very cute turtle hat I am going to be crocheting while I'm waiting, she doesn't know if it's a girl or boy so I brought hot pink ribbon to make the turtle look girly if it's a girl...I can't wait!!!

kileys_mommy
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 10:45 AM
Busy, busy as always! I have at least one order going out today, and working on the others. It's supposed to be another scorcher today. Northern California definitely did not get the memo that its October and supposed to be fall. :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN