Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

ot- this is what I'm doing this morning!

Posted by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 6:50 AM
  • 16 Replies

I've been up since 6 trying to get my house in order before work. Hubby has been in charge of housecleaning for the past month and this is the clean laundry he never folds or puts away! Ugh, it's going to be a long day!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 6:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jryberg
by Jaime on Oct. 4, 2012 at 6:59 AM

Oh wow! Even when hubby is in charge of cleaning I still manage the laundry becuase of this exact issue. 

RutterMama
by Tia on Oct. 4, 2012 at 8:16 AM
Y.u.k. I hate cleaning & laundry. My house needs it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mama2Mikey
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 8:29 AM

yeah, thats pretty much the size of the pile I need to work on. I'm gonna make the hubs do it today though so I can sit and work. I have about 10 crochet orders I need to fulfill so he is on "house wife/mom duty" today. lol

DanaG70
by Silver Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 8:32 AM

Oh man!! I'd be making him clean it up. =)

MissElissa21
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 9:07 AM
I thought he was doing it. Every time I talked to hm he said he was doing laundry. Apparently washing and drying, but not folding and puting it away!

Quoting jryberg:

Oh wow! Even when hubby is in charge of cleaning I still manage the laundry becuase of this exact issue. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MissElissa21
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 9:09 AM
I don't mind it ifI'm not working, but he has been off for a month he should have kept up! He slacked this week, and it's showing.

Quoting RutterMama:

Y.u.k. I hate cleaning & laundry. My house needs it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MissElissa21
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 9:10 AM
I ant to stuff dinos since I fell asleep early and didn't do anything. I've got the pile down to about 1/4 now.

Quoting Mama2Mikey:

yeah, thats pretty much the size of the pile I need to work on. I'm gonna make the hubs do it today though so I can sit and work. I have about 10 crochet orders I need to fulfill so he is on "house wife/mom duty" today. lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MissElissa21
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 9:10 AM
He is refusingto get out of bed lol. I have most of the pile down, but I'm going to make him put the rest away onceI fold it all.

Quoting DanaG70:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:14 AM

Bleh, I don't want to do that but I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed to fold clothes. T has let it pile up and there is 6 baskets now!

DanaG70
by Silver Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:16 AM
1 mom liked this

Bury him in it.... lol

Quoting MissElissa21:

He is refusingto get out of bed lol. I have most of the pile down, but I'm going to make him put the rest away onceI fold it all.

Quoting DanaG70:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)