Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

Happy Thursday! :) How are you? Will you be crafting today?

Posted by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 9:49 AM
  • 41 Replies

How are you this terrific day!? How is the weather? 

What are you doing today? Anything fun planned? Working? Reading? Relaxing? Baking? Playdates?

Are you going to craft today? If so, what are you making?

by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 9:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 9:51 AM

I have two blog posts to write for the big Spooktacular Giveaway showcases! So I am going to work on those this morning. Then two Mon-stors that just need limbs and eyes, going to finish those and list them, then start cutting out another batch of trick or treat totes! :) I may watch another episode of Supernatural during lunch, we are on season 4 now, episode 5 I think. Love it! :D

I also need to pick up our bedroom, we rearranged last night and now it's all cluttered from moving things around. :P But first a SUPER long walk with the dogs is in order! :D Heading out to do that now!

SamKlug
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 10:33 AM

Good Morning!  Doing pretty darn good today!  Lol.  My boss called me yesterday and actually apologized for flying off the handle when she called me Tuesday!  Mind you she never, and I mean NEVER apologizes!  So that has made my week.  Got the kids on the bus and the house is clean and am getting to spend some much needed and "deserved" time with the hubby.  Lol.  Loving it!  Time to go back to our movie and whatever else "happens".  Lol!

kileys_mommy
by Shannon on Oct. 4, 2012 at 10:35 AM
Another day of working on orders. I am so exhausted that I fell asleep in the middle of making a tutu while watching tv last night. :/ DD has her first field trip of the year, but I couldn't go because younger siblings weren't allowed. Maybe next time.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hnjen12
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 10:37 AM

I live in Arizona so the weather is nice for right now.

I plan on trying to make Oreo Pops. I will post a pic if they work out.

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:09 AM

Just launched a feature blog post for Eighty Acres art! Finishing breakfast then heading to the studio!

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:11 AM

I am so glad she called and apologized! You don't deserve to be treated like that. Are you still going to look for another job?

Quoting SamKlug:

Good Morning!  Doing pretty darn good today!  Lol.  My boss called me yesterday and actually apologized for flying off the handle when she called me Tuesday!  Mind you she never, and I mean NEVER apologizes!  So that has made my week.  Got the kids on the bus and the house is clean and am getting to spend some much needed and "deserved" time with the hubby.  Lol.  Loving it!  Time to go back to our movie and whatever else "happens".  Lol!

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:11 AM

Man, you need to hire a helper! You stay so busy!

Quoting kileys_mommy:

Another day of working on orders. I am so exhausted that I fell asleep in the middle of making a tutu while watching tv last night. :/ DD has her first field trip of the year, but I couldn't go because younger siblings weren't allowed. Maybe next time.

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:12 AM

Yay for great weather! It is chilly and windy here today, feels great!

Quoting hnjen12:

I live in Arizona so the weather is nice for right now.

I plan on trying to make Oreo Pops. I will post a pic if they work out.

kileys_mommy
by Shannon on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:16 AM
That's what I keep saying!

My mom is coming over tomorrow to help me cut tulle, and I'm contemplating going over to my parents' house for the weekend to get away from my house to catch up. Even if DH is home, DS only comes to me if he wants something. I get a good 20 minutes of work in before being interrupted again. :/

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

Man, you need to hire a helper! You stay so busy!

Quoting kileys_mommy:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DanaG70
by Silver Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:27 AM

It is beautiful here today.

Right this minute I'm taking a break, I've been hunched over my work desk for a little over an hour and my back is starting to hurt. I'm hoping to finish my necklace today.

Other than that I'm not doing anything besides chasing the dog around, she's being especially obnoxious today for some reason. (HEY!! I spelled obnoxious right!!)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)