Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

Happy Friday! What ya up to? Are you crafting?

Posted by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:51 AM
  • 31 Replies

TGIF! How are you today??

What are you up to? Working? Making epic weekend plans? Errands? Shopping? Relaxing? Reading?

Are you crafting today? If so, what ya making?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:52 AM
I am blogging, sewing, and hanging out. Nothing too exciting. I never got aroun to listing new Mon-stors yesterday so I am going to try to do thy. Scope litters.. Dishes.

We have dinner at Trace's moms tonight with family from out of town. They will be in all weekend. photoshoot tomorrow with them all.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mariesmama
by Gold Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:07 AM

parade and grocery shopping tomorrow today hubbys gonna go out and apply for unemployment

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:07 AM
Have fun at the parade!

Quoting mariesmama:

parade and grocery shopping tomorrow today hubbys gonna go out and apply for unemployment

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Miranda1127
by Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:13 AM
2 moms liked this

I'm good, how are you?

I've got a bit on my plate today. Not to much though. I do have some projects to finish, some errands to run, the same ole ...same ole.

I suppose I did start my morning off 'crafting'. Ds has a bit of a cold (congestions, sneezing) so I 'prepared' his teacher in a way only a crafter can. And I am so lame that I took pics. Not finished product pics (those have the teachers name and other personal stuff), but mostly finished.

(the finished product had a hand written note, and the bag was sharpied w/the teachers name and a brief warning label)

Note read-

Warning....Warning....

'Projectile Mucuings' may occur.

Steven seems to have come down with a bit of congestion and the sneezes. The combination of the two often results in Steven ' projectile mucusing' . I have sent him in with some personal tissues, instructions to keep the tissues close at hand, and to sneeze into a tissue EVERY time. A reminder here and there throughout the day may spare lives and weak stomachs. I have enclosed a teacher survival kit as well.

May the Gods be with you,

Miranda

('Projectile mucusing' expert extraordinaire).

crochetmom07
by Carol on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:22 AM
Having a cup of coffee and working on the tablecloth right now. After I finish my coffee I will be cleaning my house the rest of the way and hopefully get it done by 1 this afternoon. Scott has his speach assessment today with EI. Finished one of the trick or treat totes last night and I'm about a third of the way done with the tablecloth. I should be able to finish it today.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:24 AM
Haha so cute! Hope he feels better soon!

Quoting Miranda1127:

I'm good, how are you?

I've got a bit on my plate today. Not to much though. I do have some projects to finish, some errands to run, the same ole ...same ole.

I suppose I did start my morning off 'crafting'. Ds has a bit of a cold (congestions, sneezing) so I 'prepared' his teacher in a way only a crafter can. And I am so lame that I took pics. Not finished product pics (those have the teachers name and other personal stuff), but mostly finished.

(the finished product had a hand written note, and the bag was sharpied w/the teachers name and a brief warning label)

Note read-

Warning....Warning....

Steven seems to have come down with a bit of congestion and the sneezes. The combination of the two often results in Steven ' projectile mucusing' . I have sent him in with some personal tissues, instructions to keep the tissues close at hand, and to sneeze into a tissue EVERY time. A reminder here and there throughout the day may spare lives and weak stomachs. I have enclosed a teacher survival kit as well.

Miranda

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:25 AM
Yum! Just finished my first cup of coffee while I helped my son with homework. :)

Quoting crochetmom07:

Having a cup of coffee and working on the tablecloth right now. After I finish my coffee I will be cleaning my house the rest of the way and hopefully get it done by 1 this afternoon. Scott has his speach.assessment
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gina6239
by Bronze Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:29 AM

Right now I have to get off my butt and do my morning chores, lol. After that I will shower, do some hw, and get DD dressed. I have a hair appointment this afternoon, and then we have a playdate. Tonight I will work on DD's blanket. 

Miranda1127
by Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:30 AM

Thanks. He's ok. Just congested. The good thing about 'projectile mucusers' is that they don't stay congested long....lol.

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

Haha so cute! Hope he feels better soon!

Quoting Miranda1127:

I'm good, how are you?

Note read-

Warning....Warning....

Miranda

Mama2Mikey
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:38 AM

My plans for today and the next couple of days, are crocheting.... I have a ton of orders I need to plow through. I'm lucky my husband is home to help me with the kiddos. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)