Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

Looking for some inexpensive crochet hats for my kids!!!

Posted by   + Show Post

I am in the market for new hats for my kids.  I cannot spend over 10 bucks a hat!  I would like to have a few for each kid, I have three kids so you can see how it would get expensive.  I am looking for some ear flap hats, maybe a newsboy and something else.  Anyone??

by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 7:13 PM
Replies (11-12):
Brieshon
by Silver Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:09 AM
If you are still looking, send me a message with ages/sizes and I'll send you some ideas! :) I use mainly natural fibers (mostly cotton).

Quoting bizzyx4:

What kind of trade?? Im not super crafty. I make headband holders and korker bows.

Quoting Brieshon:

How many kids do you have, and what ages? What colors would they like? Do you have anything you might want to do a partial trade for? :) I'm sure we could work something out! :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bizzyx4
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:07 PM
I sent a pm!!

Quoting Brieshon:

If you are still looking, send me a message with ages/sizes and I'll send you some ideas! :) I use mainly natural fibers (mostly cotton).

Quoting bizzyx4:

What kind of trade?? Im not super crafty. I make headband holders and korker bows.

Quoting Brieshon:

How many kids do you have, and what ages? What colors would they like? Do you have anything you might want to do a partial trade for? :) I'm sure we could work something out! :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)