Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

Happy Saturday!! What are you up to this weekend? How is the weather?

Posted by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 8:56 AM
  • 33 Replies

Hey guys! How are you? How is the weather?

What are you plans today? Any fun plans to kick off the weekend? Relaxing the weekend away? Working?

Will you be crafting? Any WIPs? Tell us about what you are working on!

by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 8:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 8:58 AM

I am about to list a new Mon-stor in my shop, then sew a face on and finish another. At 12 we have family portraits, blech. Then after that dinner with Trace's family. :) He has a lot of family in from KY. So a busy fun day planned!

cowgirls10181
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 8:59 AM
Cold out! Hubby is moving boxes from grage to house. Im going grocery shopping! Then we are going to the lumber yard to get more lumber for the basement shelves. Turning the unfinished basement into the kids play room.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mariesmama
by Gold Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:00 AM

weather is 35 and it feels like 29 definetely winter coat weather we're still going to the parade though with a whole bunch of cousins and next week we're gonna make another dr appointment i dont think the ear infections gone

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:42 AM

I just blogged an artist showcase - wooden play food, doll houses and more! Very fun to feature, only 6 more days until the 21 vendor giveaway on my blog! Woop!

PlaysAllDay
by Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:48 AM
It's chilly and perfect. We are going to work around the house and then tonight is family movie night. Popcorn, pizza, soda and candy. We are going to watch Monster Squad and then put 3 of the kids to bed and let our oldest watch her 1st scary movie. We haven't decided which one, probably poltergeist.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gina6239
by Bronze Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:50 AM

Aww, family portraits can be fun, you just have to make it fun! Does it have to be all sitting down and posed or can you just have fun with it and do some silly stuff? Last fall my bff did family portraits for us and it was a blast! We got some traditional nice ones, but my two favs are one where DD was whining and making a sad face, so DH and I are sitting there with sad faces on, and one where DH has his arms around me and it looks like the sweetest pic...until you notice his one hand is completely holding my boob. Lol. 

Anyway, today I have to do some homework, hopefully skype with a friend, and definitely do some crafting. I have 2 projects to finish and then I will post some pics of what I have been up to. I need to come up with something for DD to do while I do homework on this rainy day. I love doing it out on the deck so she can play, but that's not happening today.

gina6239
by Bronze Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:52 AM

I LOVE family movie night! Have fun!

Quoting PlaysAllDay:

It's chilly and perfect. We are going to work around the house and then tonight is family movie night. Popcorn, pizza, soda and candy. We are going to watch Monster Squad and then put 3 of the kids to bed and let our oldest watch her 1st scary movie. We haven't decided which one, probably poltergeist.

Peechi81
by Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:52 AM
I'm finishing up a baby quilt then onto a t shirt quilt Christmas order. Gonna be a busy day.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gina6239
by Bronze Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:53 AM

I am seriously going to check that out right now! I am obsessed with doll houses!

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

I just blogged an artist showcase - wooden play food, doll houses and more! Very fun to feature, only 6 more days until the 21 vendor giveaway on my blog! Woop!

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:04 AM
1 mom liked this

It is chilly out here as well today!

Quoting cowgirls10181:

Cold out! Hubby is moving boxes from grage to house. Im going grocery shopping! Then we are going to the lumber yard to get more lumber for the basement shelves. Turning the unfinished basement into the kids play room.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN