Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

Happy Saturday!! What are you up to this weekend? How is the weather?

Hey guys! How are you? How is the weather?

What are you plans today? Any fun plans to kick off the weekend? Relaxing the weekend away? Working?

Will you be crafting? Any WIPs? Tell us about what you are working on!

by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 8:56 AM
Replies (21-30):
MrsSexyCurtains
by Jasmine on Oct. 6, 2012 at 12:04 PM
We loved the movie It growing up but I can't watch that movie now lol too scary! I also remember watching critters and not wanting to hang any body parts off my bed lol

Quoting SamKlug:

OMG I love the poltergeist!  One of my favorites growing up!  My first scary movie with my parents was The Exorcist, the original version.  I'll tell you what, I'm not gonna torture my kids the way my parents did that with me.  Lol.  I couldn't sleep for like a month!  Lol.  I'm hoping that once we get hubby on some good meds we can start doing family night with the kids.  Always wanted to do that!  Have fun!

Quoting PlaysAllDay:

It's chilly and perfect. We are going to work around the house and then tonight is family movie night. Popcorn, pizza, soda and candy. We are going to watch Monster Squad and then put 3 of the kids to bed and let our oldest watch her 1st scary movie. We haven't decided which one, probably poltergeist.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsSexyCurtains
by Jasmine on Oct. 6, 2012 at 12:07 PM
I've always wanted a basement but you can't have those in Florida. So maybe one day we can sell our house and move somewhere that has one lol

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

It is chilly out here as well today!

Quoting cowgirls10181:

Cold out! Hubby is moving boxes from grage to house. Im going grocery shopping! Then we are going to the lumber yard to get more lumber for the basement shelves. Turning the unfinished basement into the kids play room.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 12:10 PM

About to get ready for our photoshoot!

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 12:11 PM

I still don't hang any off the edge of the bed! lol

Quoting MrsSexyCurtains:

We loved the movie It growing up but I can't watch that movie now lol too scary! I also remember watching critters and not wanting to hang any body parts off my bed lol

Quoting SamKlug:

OMG I love the poltergeist!  One of my favorites growing up!  My first scary movie with my parents was The Exorcist, the original version.  I'll tell you what, I'm not gonna torture my kids the way my parents did that with me.  Lol.  I couldn't sleep for like a month!  Lol.  I'm hoping that once we get hubby on some good meds we can start doing family night with the kids.  Always wanted to do that!  Have fun!

Quoting PlaysAllDay:

It's chilly and perfect. We are going to work around the house and then tonight is family movie night. Popcorn, pizza, soda and candy. We are going to watch Monster Squad and then put 3 of the kids to bed and let our oldest watch her 1st scary movie. We haven't decided which one, probably poltergeist.

MrsSexyCurtains
by Jasmine on Oct. 6, 2012 at 12:17 PM

This is the new blanket I'm working on for her teacher :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
deadlights86
by Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 12:19 PM
Its cold BUT I'm kid free. I'm so excited sucks that I don't have a dollar to my name.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sadiebug1228
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 2:16 PM
The high today is 60 degrees so its time to get the jackets out lol the red river revel is in town so me and dr and his dad r supposed to go tonight...if he ever gets his butt home, he spent the night at his cousins last night so they could go fishing this morning and he was supposed to be home before lunch and its 1:15 now and haven't heard from him, he didn't even tell me goodnight last night....asshole.... Yeah but I'm not texting him or saying anything to him so hell worry about me for a change....I hate men.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mariesmama
by Gold Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 2:39 PM

parade was exhausting i got home to my hubby telling me clean the house our heat dont work thisafternoon we will call the landlord

black.eyeliner
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 4:51 PM
We had spinning guild today with my 7 & 10 year olds. They learned to drop spindle.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MissElissa21
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 5:13 PM
It's raining... I tried to sew, but my machine all out refused. I am getting ready to go to work until 4 am :( I am so sleepy!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)