Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

shipping question....

Posted by   + Show Post
So i decided to ship flatrate envelopes for what would fit anyway... Well i had someone question why iy was so much when i looked online usps i saw that was the cheapest so i charged 5.15 plus some cents for tax and paypal so it come out 5.50 she said it was high is there a cheaper way to send?? Or is this normal im in texas if that makes a diff they made me type my zip before they give me prices so i didnt know ...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 11:07 AM
Replies (11-14):
Turtledoves
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 12:08 PM
I sent two hats in an envelope last week and it cost $3. I charge $4, since I also have to buy the envelope.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MissElissa21
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 12:41 PM
They are bite me dinos. Ill bump my post in the marketplace so you can find it. We cant post store links in this forum. Its conception of leyma. The pics on my store aren't great, but the dinos are cute and kids like them.

Quoting jaimier012:

thank imma look tomorrow... And what kind of dinos do you have a website??

Quoting MissElissa21:

I got legal size envelopes for 6 for $1 at the dollar tree and they are around $2 to ship. You could fit 2 hats or a baby blanket in them. I ship dinos in them and they weight about the same as 2 crochet hats. I usually wrap the dinos or hats in 2 walmart bags in case it gets wet or the shipping machines scuff it up.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jaimier012
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:38 PM
Those are awesome dh cant decide between the zebra or the flower one for dd too lol

Quoting MissElissa21:

They are bite me dinos. Ill bump my post in the marketplace so you can find it. We cant post store links in this forum. Its conception of leyma. The pics on my store aren't great, but the dinos are cute and kids like them.

Quoting jaimier012:

thank imma look tomorrow... And what kind of dinos do you have a website??

Quoting MissElissa21:

I got legal size envelopes for 6 for $1 at the dollar tree and they are around $2 to ship. You could fit 2 hats or a baby blanket in them. I ship dinos in them and they weight about the same as 2 crochet hats. I usually wrap the dinos or hats in 2 walmart bags in case it gets wet or the shipping machines scuff it up.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jridgill
by Jennifer on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:49 PM
1 mom liked this
I use poly mailers and ship first class on everything except hats. If you do ship this way then you need to get a scale so that you can weigh and print your labels online. It's only 20 cent to get delivery confirmation that way vs almost $2 at the post office.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)