Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Check out new Sales and Destock at my store!

Posted by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 11:10 AM
  • 4 Replies

I'm currently crocheting faster than I can sell, so I'm destocking and having a sale! On top of lowering prices for a short time, I'm also offering a deal - buy three hats, get a completely customizable beanie for free! (any color combo, earflap/pom pom/flower add ons, you name it!) Halloween stock is also discounted!

Please take a look at my store: HomespunDreams.storenvy.com

and keep up to date on each product as it's produced by joining my facebook page: facebook.com/HomespunDreams 

Thank you!

Jack Skellington:

Candy Corn Hat:

Hello Kitty

Sock Monkey

Dino Hat

Minnie Mouse

Newsboy Cap:

Rapunzel:

in lovebaby girlpuppy
Babywearing, co-sleeping, exclusively breastfeeding, AP, natural birthing, happily married SAH Mommy to Katherine Isabelle.

by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 11:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
roxxyt
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 4:46 PM
Cool
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Turtledoves
by Silver Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 4:10 PM
Thank you. =)

Quoting roxxyt:

Cool
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
countrygirl1965
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 11:54 AM

Hello, Do you have an online store? I checked out the fb page. How do we know how much you want for your items? And how do we order from you?

countrygirl1965

Turtledoves
by Silver Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 12:40 PM

Yes, my online store is below. It includes all prices on each item. The deal for buy three hats, get a customizable beanie for free is still going (see above) and all Halloween hats have been put onsale for 50% off. 

HomespunDreams.storenvy.com 

Add any item you like into your cart and purchase from there. Shipping is $4, and I combine shipping for multiple hats for $1 each.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Quoting countrygirl1965:

Hello, Do you have an online store? I checked out the fb page. How do we know how much you want for your items? And how do we order from you?

in lovebaby girlpuppy
Babywearing, co-sleeping, exclusively breastfeeding, AP, natural birthing, happily married SAH Mommy to Katherine Isabelle.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)