Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

crafting for office xmas gift...please help.

Posted by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 2:42 PM
  • 6 Replies
Every yr we do secret santa for xmas at the office. A cap of $20 is place and the we take turns choosing our presents from a pile or "stealing" one from a coworker. It is quite fun. We also do breakfast through december as a treat.

This yr I am debating between pancakes lollipops with bacon, fruits or cocolate chips for all and coffee/hot cocoa with cheese and craker and fruit salad. If I do the pancake lollipops I guess I'll bring OJ and Milk along. If I do the hot cocoa/coffee idea I want to give away personalize coffee mugs since everyone complains about someone stealling the one they own...but I believe the thing is that all mugs are alike so which one really belongs to who.

Anyways. Have anyone personalize for cheap a coffee mug? Is the shappie thing real? How long does it last? Does it work with colors or is it just a black sharppie to white mug thing?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 2:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
jridgill
by Jennifer on Oct. 6, 2012 at 2:54 PM
Hmm I'm not sure. I know vista print will have their mugs free for shipping sometimes
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MissElissa21
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 5:08 PM
1 mom liked this
I like the crochet mug wraps. I don't know about the writable mugs or where to order ones that last through multiple washings. Bump!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
melliburger
by Melli on Oct. 6, 2012 at 8:29 PM
I like the idea of crocheting the mug cozies
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 10:32 AM

Sharpies don't stay on mugs, it washes off. But you can get paint pens that don't

XVAmomma
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 2:24 PM
Even after baking them? I seen so many tuts on it. Is it a hoax?

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

Sharpies don't stay on mugs, it washes off. But you can get paint pens that don't

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Perfect.Pixie
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 2:26 PM
I saw a tutorial about baking and Sharpies. I think if you bake it, it stays

Quoting XVAmomma:

Even after baking them? I seen so many tuts on it. Is it a hoax?

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)