Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

Happy Sunday! How are you? Are you going to craft today?

Posted by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:52 AM
  • 41 Replies

How goes?! How ya doing? How was your day yesterday?

How's the weather in your area today? Chilly, cold, hot?

What are you up to today? Cleaning? Church? Family events? Chilling?

Are you going to do any crafting? If so, what are you working on?

by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:56 AM

My 15 year old sister in law spent the night last night, so we are all hanging out on the computers right now. Just chilling this morning. G spent the night with cousins and will be home any minute. I have to write several blog posts and I need to finish two Mon-stors today. This weekend has been very very very busy and I am ready for things to calm down!

We had a photo shoot yesterday with 22 people, 13 kids. It was a lot of fun, and very quick since it was about 48 degrees. lol.

The weather is super sunny today! I hope it warms up a bit!

roxxyt
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:58 AM
Good morning :), its kinda cloudy right now and 73, great weather. Had a family BBQ yesterday it was fun. Going to put ribs on the smoker this morn and let them smoke all day, have a few chores to do, then will finish putting the ribbons on my wine bags. I want to set up a fb page when I figure out how and maybe a store envy acct also. But I hope everyone has a great day.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mariesmama
by Gold Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 10:02 AM

freezing  the heater died right after it got fixed last night so hubbys staying home from church to let the landlord in

the church is having a carnival i didnt shower without heat and will be asking for prayers since hubby got fired again

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 10:07 AM

Sounds like a beautiful day! My fiance had ribs for breakfast this morning, left over from the joint we were at last night. ;)

You should definitely set up on Storenvy.com! If you need any help at all let me know, I would love to help you set up!

Quoting roxxyt:

Good morning :), its kinda cloudy right now and 73, great weather. Had a family BBQ yesterday it was fun. Going to put ribs on the smoker this morn and let them smoke all day, have a few chores to do, then will finish putting the ribbons on my wine bags. I want to set up a fb page when I figure out how and maybe a store envy acct also. But I hope everyone has a great day.

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 10:08 AM

Sorry to hear about your round of bad luck again. Why did he get fired?

Quoting mariesmama:

freezing  the heater died right after it got fixed last night so hubbys staying home from church to let the landlord in

the church is having a carnival i didnt shower without heat and will be asking for prayers since hubby got fired again

SamKlug
by Sammie on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:32 AM

I literally just woke up and it's 11:30.  Lol.  To be honest I'm not feeling the best.  I don't think I'll be able to get any crafting in today though.  I have a ton of homework to get done and have to pick up my DD from grannies at 1:30.  Then I have to work tonight.  Forgot to check what time I need to be in but I plan on calling soon.  I want to work some more on DD's blanket today and hopefully find a cute messenger bag pattern that I put a bunch of Breast Cancer awareness ribbons on.  I plan to do the walk at the end of this month and want to have the bag done so I can still carry my money and a couple water bottles with me for the duration.  Gonna get started on looking for donations for it as well today.  So if you ladies would like to donate let me know!  Lol

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:36 AM
Sorry to hear that you aren't feeling better! :( that is a bummer, hope that you feel dandy soon!

What type of donations are you looking for?

Quoting SamKlug:

I literally just woke up and it's 11:30.  Lol.  To be honest I'm not feeling the best.  I don't think I'll be able to get any crafting in today though.  I have a ton of homework to get done and have to pick up my DD from grannies at 1:30.  Then I have to work tonight.  Forgot to check what time I need to be in but I plan on calling soon.  I want to work some more on DD's blanket today and hopefully find a cute messenger bag pattern that I put a bunch of Breast Cancer awareness ribbons on.  I plan to do the walk at the end of this month and want to have the bag done so I can still carry my money and a couple water bottles with me for the duration.  Gonna get started on looking for donations for it as well today.  So if you ladies would like to donate let me know!  Lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
XJetX
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:47 AM
It's a little chilly here on the island today but its beautiful out :) ill be running to town then working on a crocheted wall hanging I'm making for my SO for Yule :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsSexyCurtains
by Jasmine on Oct. 7, 2012 at 12:08 PM
I woke up at 10 had breakfast tacos and now just relaxing on the couch. I need to work on more of the teachers blanket cause I slacked off yesterday lol. I swear I'm going to get my Starbucks today, I have to. Holy cow It's 48 degrees outside today lol oh my.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
black.eyeliner
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 12:10 PM
Its cold and cloudy. But its also MA. I have to cut coupons, make a grocery list, do laundry, knit a hat, spin yarn, and play a game with the kids.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)